srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Principal Smith is legit gross and I'd fuck anything else. Any possibility of replacing her in future updates? I'll even take PC Principal, anything else but her.
Same with Judith the disgusting cow, but I'll accept her over Smith.
You will find many people who like the characters you hate, so: likely not.

Reactions: Jstain

Jstain

Skeet Skeet
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
You will find many people who like the characters you hate, so: likely not.
Fair enough, you do have options to ignore character you don't like in this game somewhat. A bummer though.
But a story line of the replacement of Principle Smith would be interesting in my opinion. No students nor staff like her except Annie. Smith has proven herself be a terrible admin/Principle. The MC could plan with other students, parents and staff to have her fired by higher administration (Superintendent and school board). It would also leave Annie alone and vulnerable, an interesting advancement to her story line as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: AngelAIGS

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Fair enough, you do have options to ignore character you don't like in this game somewhat. A bummer though.
But a story line of the replacement of Principle Smith would be interesting in my opinion. No students nor staff like her except Annie. Smith has proven herself be a terrible admin/Principle. The MC could plan with other students, parents and staff to have her fired by higher administration (Superintendent and school board). It would also leave Annie alone and vulnerable, an interesting advancement to her story line as well.
Let's just wait and see what DC has planned. There is a lot of potential, especially wrt/ to that underground cult club of hers.

Sulikes

Oct 22, 2019
Thanks for that. This is the second time I see a Trigger not having triggered, and I cannot think a reason why. Do you have an earlier save, when the phone app still was saying "I should give her some time..." instead of "I should go talk to her."? And if so, do you still know what you did in between?

Edit: I "fixed" this in the mod so that the missing state will be set when required, even though I do not see why it did not in the first place. However, I will not release this yet. Meanwhile, you could open the console and type:

M_roxxy.set("trailer foreclosed", True)
Thank you. Are your mod fixing this missing image too?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thank you. Are your mod fixing this missing image too?
AFAIK I already fixed that some time ago. Please try with the most current version of the mod. Otherwise, please attach a save here for me to reproduce.

Edit: just checked, fixed two weeks ago.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Well, if you could reproduce it, that would be great. Having a save with that value being 4 just before triggering it increasing to 5, I mean, and one event having played double. From what I see, this should not depend on the mods you use.

The events/status that are triggering the increase are:
  • S_roxxy_dexter_confront = State("dexter confront", "I should go to school.")
  • S_roxxy_return_to_school = State("return to school", "The second period is starting soon. I should get back to school!")
  • S_roxxy_picnic_done = State("picnic done", "Dexter saw me kissing Roxxy. It's not good...")
  • S_roxxy_fight_dexter = State("fight dexter", "Now that I humiliated him at basketball, dexter is gonna want to kill me for sure!")
I also noticed that Roxxy does not have a real end state like the other girls. That's why she still appears in the phone to-do list with "Hints coming later..." even though her story is finished. Unless you have installed my mod of course ;) So I guess they at some point removed that last state and the final trigger.

If you really want to do that, it does not mean you have to start from the beginning. You could load an older save and see (in the console) what the current value of that property is (M_roxxy.get("roxxy relationship")) and if it matches to the corresponding state. Ideally it makes a jump at some point, which means something special between the last increase and that point in time happened. But that might be too complicated, I guess.
I did use your mod since it received a lot of good praise so I had to try out that which looks very interesting. :D

By the way your mod did not include the incest patch correct? :unsure: Because I had an epiphany that if yours or the other mod, already have the incest patch included than it might have been where the duplicate of the event happened. (stupid me I should have just used one mod in first place :FacePalm:)

And as you said I might try to trace the save where the duplicate did not happen (if I can remember which one it was:eek:) and see if that helps.

Than again I might just start clean but just using one of the mods as I should have and hoping that the incest patch will work with it to. :unsure::sneaky:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I did use your mod since it received a lot of good praise so I had to try out that which looks very interesting. :D

By the way your mod did not include the incest patch correct? :unsure: Because I had an epiphany that if yours or the other mod, already have the incest patch included than it might have been where the duplicate of the event happened. (stupid me I should have just used one mod in first place :FacePalm:)

And as you said I might try to trace the save where the duplicate did not happen (if I can remember which one it was:eek:) and see if that helps.

Than again I might just start clean but just using one of the mods as I should have and hoping that the incest patch will work with it to. :unsure::sneaky:
Incest patch is not included in my mod, but they should work together. I cannot guarantee, though.

Reactions: krys69

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi all,

I just brought Eve's piercings back, for those of you who missed them. Find them as attachments here:

Extract the archive and overwrite the files that come with the mod. May even work without the mod, but I did not test that.

Reactions: Mark17

nanixxxx

Oct 16, 2018
how to unlock library in v19.1? miss bisette told me to go there but it still locked?
is this a bug? i pretty sure in previous version it just unlocked after she told me to find french vocabulary

thanks before

dragonpiece

Oct 27, 2018
does starting the game on cheat mode not let you skip the mini games anymore? Can't tell if I did something wrong, but before this 19 update I was able to skip all these games. I know I am in the cheat because I have a ton of money.

AngelAIGS

Sep 1, 2018
Just cover your eyes and spam space when it happens (like i do with Roz)

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I played the game for the first time ever and finally went through it, it's pretty good, it's only kinda annoying when you are reaching the ending and you have to hunt the scenes you haven't seem yet, and the game is a bit bugged, I wasn't able to get the last scene from diane and I couldn't figure out which girl is the last from the cookie jar, besides that I only didn't get scenes from June, threesome with the yoga neighbor and one scene in Helen's path, might do it later. I tried a lot triggering Diane's last scene but I guess getting her pregnant fast may have broken that part of the game. As every version I saw being released here demanded a full restart I'm not much bothered by it.

By what I'm seeing people say in the thread it seems the game went through some kind of rework recently and a lot of old scenes are missing, hopefully nothing changed too dramatically, otherwise I would be a bit bummed out of not having played it before

My favorite girl in the game is easily by miles of distance Eve, she is just too damn cute, I really love everything about this character, I went full panic mode when I read main lain walkthrough mentioning avoid futa content, I don't like this kind of stuff and I was like luke in empire strikes back thinking it could be the end of Eve's route for me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thankfully the dev didn't made Eve's route exclusive for futa lovers, it would be the biggest letdown I had since I started playing these games probably

the best looking character is Roxxy indeed, she was design to be the hottest so it's a bit unfair with the others, the stereotypical american top cheeleader, her route is the second best to me in the game, it's cool to see her growth, and she being the hottest just gives her an edge

I never saw a sister character so annoying as Jenny, she is actually one of the most annoying characters period, at least she got visually good scenes, that could be better if she wasn't so unbearable. I get that the dev is making her soften up to MC, while lying to herself, let's see if all that pays off in the long run.

the whole pregnancy stuff I found it a bit weird, it was cool talking and seeing the girls going through it, specially with Eve, but after a while they give birth and the babies are gone like they don't even exist, and you can go through the whole process all over again, makes it a bit meaningless, I don't think even people that are into pregnancy content get something out of it

Last edited:

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Here are some hints:

1. Library might be your best hang out spot just as well a place where you can find some helpful reading material; :unsure::sneaky:

2. GO TO THE TRAILER PARK AND LOOK AROUND; :FacePalm:
I go to the trailer park and I see Roxy in the general view but she disappears when I go to the trailer. Is there something that needs to be done first before I can meet Roxy at the trailer? I looked around the trailer park but I can only find and he's no help.

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes