Jun 21, 2018
How long is this game in development ? Evry should have max time of development based on how complex it is a game like this should not tale 10 years to finshes thats insane
You tell it bro! Besides your lack of knowledge of basic grammar, you're tots right! Denounce them to Gaming Police, and get the (significant amount of) money you poured on this game back.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
How long is this game in development ? Evry should have max time of development based on how complex it is a game like this should not tale 10 years to finshes thats insane
That will make them certainly speed up development.

totor83

May 15, 2017
Hello,
Do you know if DG plan to do a maintenance release with no bug(s) ?
I think he should stop and do a 99% no bug version.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Hello,
Well, he's kind of doing that by releasing 0.1 and 0.2 versions etc. - as for 0.19.1 there's nothing more planned by now.
Creating a "no bug" version on the other hand would't really help beyond that version, since the really bad bugs usually happen because new content gets implemented and starts to cause bugs/locks somewhere else. So the next release may be just as buggy as the one before.

That said, there are mods around here which do indeed fix the last few/rare bugs which are left in each final release. So you may play once of those instead of the vanilla game in case you want additional support.

Reactions: joaodasdesgracas

petur

Jul 29, 2017
Hello,
If you are experiencing any bugs report them on discord or on patreon. I have not experienced any bugs for a long time(and i mean a looooong long time like an year or more). Also check your machine. The problems could be on your side so check your PC too.

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
I am absolutely loving this game, but there are a few things I am not a fan of.

The main thing I'm not a fan of is the change of Eve. Eve just looks so weird to me now. I much preferred the old Eve, but I guess beggars can't be choosers. Still, it throws me off.

That's my biggest gripe anyways.

But I came here because I had a question to ask. Not just to voice my opinion on the changes. Several questions actually.

1. Are there any plans to add sound in the future? Meaning for the sex scenes. While the animations are amazing and lovely, the fact that there is no sound during them at all is a bit off putting. Would love some kind of moaning from the girls or something. Even music or something. But, I was just curious if this was a plan for the future or not?

2. I was away from the game for a while, and so there have been many changes, and I'm wondering if Jenny's boobs have always been that big? It seems that some of them are bigger for some, but maybe it's cause I've been away and don't remember much of their sizes.

Anyways, keep up the awesome work! I love it, and you're amazing. It's very rare to see such detail, time, energy, and effort put into such projects. I extremely appreciate it. <3

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
1. Are there any plans to add sound in the future? Meaning for the sex scenes. While the animations are amazing and lovely, the fact that there is no sound during them at all is a bit off putting. Would love some kind of moaning from the girls or something. Even music or something. But, I was just curious if this was a plan for the future or not?
DC mentioned those things and there's certainly a chance for those kind of sounds at some point. But I wouldn't expect anything soon.

2. I was away from the game for a while, and so there have been many changes, and I'm wondering if Jenny's boobs have always been that big? It seems that some of them are bigger for some, but maybe it's cause I've been away and don't remember much of their sizes.
I guess you'll have to judge yourself. This is her old vs her new art.

168732_3PWKDdA.jpg

I'd actually say that they got slightly smaller, while at the same time she got a little more petite, too.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
DC mentioned those things and there's certainly a chance for those kind of sounds at some point. But I wouldn't expect anything soon.

I guess you'll have to judge yourself. This is her old vs her new art.

View attachment 474475

I'd actually say that they got slightly smaller, while at the same time she got a little more petite, too.
Old Jenny was looking like a 30 years old woman. I like her new look. I also like the new look of the librarian. Blue eyes, dark hair and curves. She looks much better now.

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
Does anyone else have troubles getting the console to work? It won't open. I have followed the instructions. They worked with older versions, but for some reason I can't seem to get it to work with 19.1. I have seen a few posts with the same problems, but never a solution.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Does anyone else have troubles getting the console to work? It won't open. I have followed the instructions.
The instructions are outdated but no one has made the effort to update the first post in this thread
They worked with older versions, but for some reason I can't seem to get it to work with 19.1.
They changed the way to open the console a couple of versions ago. Follow
I have seen a few posts with the same problems, but never a solution.
Well, some people (myself included) have posted the answer a couple of times in the past. It just is extremely tiresome to repeat oneself because people seem to be incapable of searching this thread, so they repeat the question, thus burying the answer thus making it harder to find thus more people keep asking etc.

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
The instructions are outdated but no one has made the effort to update the first post in this thread

They changed the way to open the console a couple of versions ago. Follow

Well, some people (myself included) have posted the answer a couple of times in the past. It just is extremely tiresome to repeat oneself because people seem to be incapable of searching this thread, so they repeat the question, thus burying the answer thus making it harder to find thus more people keep asking etc.
well, I did search this topic, but the results were not at all in order but all over the place. Posts from 2018, then 2017, then 2019, then another from '18. and so o and so on. Regardless, thank you for the answer.

Jul 25, 2017
Anyone having problems with save reversions? It’s game-breaking because it’s using current objectives in past places. Like I’m stuck in a part where mc hears a noise in the shed and wants to check on his aunt, making the map unaccessible, but she’s not there because there is a different objective since I already passed the barn and hospital scene. But after I loaded the save it reverted back to a certain point before the barn was built. Just one example though, all the other character paths regressed as well.

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes