Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Anyone having problems with save reversions? It’s game-breaking because it’s using current objectives in past places. Like I’m stuck in a part where mc hears a noise in the shed and wants to check on his aunt, making the map unaccessible, but she’s not there because there is a different objective since I already passed the barn and hospital scene. But after I loaded the save it reverted back to a certain point before the barn was built. Just one example though, all the other character paths regressed as well.
That's why you have to do one character story at a time,start with Jenny and do it all the way to the end then start Debbie's story till the end and so on

trippleK

Apr 26, 2019
So i looked up the walkthrough and apparently you can make your aunt and your sister pregnant, which is nice because the sis is the best girl in the game. However, you can also make that one emo chick pregnant and some side characters no one cares about? wtf.
Why did he decide for them instead for, maybe Roxxy.
smh tbh

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
That's why you have to do one character story at a time,start with Jenny and do it all the way to the end then start Debbie's story till the end and so on
From what I read, this comes more likely from excessive rollback usage. I bet he has enabled that and used it a lot. Othere thing is saving in the mid of a dialog, which the game does not like very much as well.

Reactions: Kenuichi

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Why did he decide for them instead for, maybe Roxxy.
smh tbh
Everybody who gets an update will get pregnant from now on. Eve was next in line and Grace and Odette are part of her story. Roxxy will get pregnancy once patreons vote for her next time, until then it's Iwanka, Maria, Josephine, Consuela, Melonia, Liu, Nadya, Rhonda, Rhonda's mom, Cassie, Annie, Mrs. Smith and Lucy first.

Reactions: joaodasdesgracas

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yo, in the future, how about instead of facepalming explain to me what the problem is? Geez.
The problem is that this thread consists to 30% of variations of your question, 10% of explanations, 30% of rant for or against those explanations, 30% questions about when the next update comes out, 30% of rant for or against game development is too slow and only 10% about the game itself. If you do your math that's simply too much for 100%.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
The problem is that this thread consists to 30% of variations of your question, 10% of explanations, 30% of rant for or against those explanations, 30% questions about when the next update comes out, 30% of rant for or against game development is too slow and only 10% about the game itself. If you do your math that's simply too much for 100%.
The right song for this thread:

Jun 21, 2018
So... Did anyone post Iwanka and Melonia nude art? I saw a censored version in the Facebook spoiler page but nothing uncensored (the link ten Facebook dude put for uncensored was dead). If someone did, I'd appreciate a link. Thanks.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So... Did anyone post Iwanka and Melonia nude art? I saw a censored version in the Facebook spoiler page but nothing uncensored (the link ten Facebook dude put for uncensored was dead). If someone did, I'd appreciate a link. Thanks.
While there are no official facebook or instagram pages from DC, this instagram account is usually pretty good. , . It's still 3rd party so don't buy any of their stuff thinking it would support DC.

Do you think he will do more Debbie updates? I think she is pivotal to the game, and needs more content.
According to the official roadmap her story is 18/20 done. That said, she'll get a rework at some point and she'll of course be connected to the main story, etc. in some way, but I wouldn't expect any major content for her except what's needed - and of course pregnancy.

As final result I'd expect a slightly extended version of her story with updated/reworked scenes, which will include pregnancy and will tie to some small degree into the main story ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: joaodasdesgracas

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

just uploaded version 3.03 of the , which is a minor update focusing on usability improvement, especially on Android. Also, there is now an additional option for Eve to be hairy, for those of you who like that. Not for the dick version, though -- sorry.

Have fun!

Reactions: Buddha330

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019
Hi folks,

just uploaded version 3.03 of the , which is a minor update focusing on usability improvement, especially on Android. Also, there is now an additional option for Eve to be hairy, for those of you who like that. Not for the dick version, though -- sorry.

Have fun!
Nothing for Trap Eve?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Nothing for Trap Eve?
Sorry, as I wrote: no. Trap Eve is not my thing and making this right is way too much effort. I had to jump over my shadow to make anal version already...

However, if you are not too untalented, you might be able to do it yourself with some drawing program. You find all the required images in the archive. I am not an artist and I could do it, after all ;)

Reactions: wiijay and EJW

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
This is basically the gold standard of adult games. I initially hesitated bc the art style doesn't look all the great but once your playing its excellent. Animations are awesome, theres a wide variety of girls, tons of scenes. One downside is all the dialogue, but its written well and the story is good.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Android Incest patch ??
Geez, do a little reading, will you? See that "Lewdpatcher" link up top?
Go there, find Summertime Saga and follow the instructions. Has instructions for installing via Android as well.
Lewdpatcher said:
Patch Instructions
Download the "incestpatch.rpa" file, and move it to the "/game" directory

For Android:
Install the game, run it once and close, save the incestpatch.rpa file to "Android/data/com.kompasproductions.com.summertimesaga/files", overwriting any previous patches

Reactions: pot123
4.00 star(s) 367 Votes