Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I'm not trying to be insulting. This site is dedicated to facilitating piracy though. Maybe you're supporting the creator, but I'm not gonna be paying a subscription. Maybe if there's a purchase option in the future. Patreon is just too expensive over time to justify the return.
Thats my issue with Patreon, most creators demand $5 or more a month for the latest build but even if you donate for say 6 months and then cant afford the sub anymore the creator just says FU and cries if you pirate the game that you paid more than fair value for. Some of these games have been under ongoing development for years while making in excess of $10,000 a month and then cry piracy when the game gets shared. Its really starting to turn into the mainstream gaming scene.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
I'm not trying to be insulting. This site is dedicated to facilitating piracy though. Maybe you're supporting the creator, but I'm not gonna be paying a subscription. Maybe if there's a purchase option in the future. Patreon is just too expensive over time to justify the return.
You could do a one-time donation, if you really wanted to.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
crap, I forgot that I have to wait to play anyway. I always wait for the incest patch to be updated and this is not one of the games that has a persistent patch.

Chev454

Apr 16, 2018
I'm having some trouble with the patch. Is there a better thread to ask about it? I don't want to hijack this one.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I'm just going to avoid disappointment and start playing this game every other update. I guess that'll make it once a year, but hell... At least it'll feel like a lot of content.

Reactions: if95

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Consuela and the Rumps.
Wow I almost feel like playing it.
The rumps must be the twins I presume.
Is that a love route or submission route?
Those 2 aren't exactly fams of the mc.
They will have to be forced into submission somehow.
What I want to see id the demise of Dexter and the mafia.
They will have to be taken care of sooner or later.
I am just going to cross my fingers and hope for no bugs while I play this game.
The last version was just unplayable. There were too many bugs
I hope I can at least finish Consuela and the Rumps .
Please give me that at least...no bugs....no bugs...no bugs.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys sorry to ask this but...just to understand. The incest patch work with this new version?
I mean the patch is v0.19 and the game is 0.19.5

Thank you for the new update

Reactions: dolless

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Consuela and the Rumps.
Wow I almost feel like playing it.
The rumps must be the twins I presume.
Is that a love route or submission route?
Those 2 aren't exactly fams of the mc.
They will have to be forced into submission somehow.
What I want to see id the demise of Dexter and the mafia.
They will have to be taken care of sooner or later.
I am just going to cross my fingers and hope for no bugs while I play this game.
The last version was just unplayable. There were too many bugs
I hope I can at least finish Consuela and the Rumps .
Please give me that at least...no bugs....no bugs...no bugs.
The rumps are the mayor and his family.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Don't worry. I've been waving the banner flag for Annie since 2016. Her update is coming soon enough.
Is it? Last I checked it was the Rumps, then the sporty chick, then the main story with no update specifically about Annie for at least a year and a half to two years.

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes