Derpatron

Aug 26, 2017
So if I'm not mistaken, there was a variant of Diane's breastfeed scene where MC fucks her instead of using the cucumber. Did that get removed?

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
Still one of the top 10 games on this site...each update never disappoints. Also on a side note, the story of the main characters doesn't really work if they are not family...everyone referring to Jenny as a tenant is silly doesn't sound right...especially when the MC, Jenny, Debbie, and Diane look so much alike. Never understood the rules against incest with Patreon and this site. Incest is great IMO as long as it stays with fictional characters.

Dutch_Gamer

Feb 7, 2018
anyone else having issues with the Android versions?
i tryed 2 different sites for the 19.5 version, and both gave me the same fault reading and failed to start the game.
the previous version i used was the 17.x version and that worked fine on android.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
really wish there was pregnancy sex and cant understand why there isnt :/
Where have you been?

Right now you can get Jennie, Diane, Daisy, Consuela, Eve, Odette and Grace pregnant. As more updates come available, more females will be able to get pregnant.

Within a space of two, maybe three days, you can get seven (7) females pregnant, all essentially at the same time (prolific fucker, aren't you?). But, there are only four (4) beds in the pregnancy ward of the hospital, so two of the mothers-to-be will have to delay their deliveries (Daisy delivers in the barn, but you don't see that happen).

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Where have you been?

Right now you can get Jennie, Diane, Daisy, Consuela, Eve, Odette and Grace pregnant. As more updates come available, more females will be able to get pregnant.

Within a space of two, maybe three days, you can get seven (7) females pregnant, all essentially at the same time (prolific fucker, aren't you?). But, there are only four (4) beds in the pregnancy ward of the hospital, so two of the mothers-to-be will have to delay their deliveries (Daisy delivers in the barn, but you don't see that happen).
If a don't understand correctly wrong... He means have sex when they are pregnant and that i miss to... The only one you can have sex with when she is pregnant is Diane.... Some women get hornier when they are pregnant, so i hope the creator put in that in futere updates we can take them under the pregnansie....

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2018
This character is definitely modeled on Christina Hendricks. Look at this:
Highly likely. Anyone else thinks her face ended up too masculine? The long face + strong jaw + chin dimple really makes her look uncannily masculine, add that the burlesque trampish look and I feel she looks more like a trans than I'm comfortable with.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes