Oldfox

Donor
May 7, 2017
gamboterror 19 asked

i already did some of eve route but now started again and i started doing again but now when i give lasagne for grace and odette i cant advance its repeating the lasagne scene

Did anyone have an answer for this?
I have the same problem.

Benzombie

Jun 7, 2017
The only think I don't like it's how little dialogue are in the sex scenes, they don't say anything hot in the middle of the act, for a game that has so many dialogues the sex just feels empty

Reactions: Mikilande

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
It's an Android issue where the device keeps backing up and reloading old app data even when you tell it not to on a fresh reinstall. If you can figure out how to get it to stop doing that, it'll maybe work fine. I'm not tech savvy enough though. Everyone here just thinks you don't read so no one has anything useful to add.
"even when you tell it not to on a fresh reinstall. " ? .. how do you tell it not to?

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
It's not that I think of Star Wars when I see Indiana Jones, but I never forget that I'm looking at Harrison Ford. That's more in line what I meant. With movies you can't get around it, but books, comics, and games are the perfect medium to hide recognizing other people, and even though I understand the motivation behind using celebrities in video games, I just don't like it that much : )
Not to crap on your reasoning, but I've always had a problem with celebrities in famous books and whatnot. I just started getting into Cyberpunk 2020 since CP 2077 is coming out next year.

Now I can't stop looking at Johnny Silverhand as Johnny Mnemonic.

And that's just the start of problems with movie and star power. Right now, I just think of The Rock as the wrestler and him being in anything besides Jumanji is just.... OFF...

So I know how you feel. I just wanted to vent.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Hey all sorry to interrupt again but does anyone know how to fix exception errors?
Do I have to delete the entire game and where the saves are located and try again,
or am I just screwed from playing the game? I've tried reinstalling but every time
I try to access the load file or save file menus it gives me the same thing.

SummerTiMeF

Feb 16, 2019
Hi the team

i write you this message becasue i would like to know if it is possible to have the 4 news wallpapers Merry Christmas everyone

rewyn

Nov 6, 2017
I haven't been able to play since version .17, something is amiss with the MAC version still?

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
so i accidentally finished roxxie quest before going after the statue piece is there some way to work-around this?

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes