DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
is that scene when Eve is joining MC and Erik to poker party and she is showing her boobs to them deleted? #sryifbadeng

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
i have the fancy key, but i believe that's the one for the treasure chest. anyways, wouldn't the desk just be open if i already have it?
sorry i meant that exam folder you might collected it and you might forgot that you have and no the desk doesn't stay open after

Screen01.JPG

quilty

Dec 11, 2018
i'm going to attempt to ask this question once more before i abandon it altogether (this seems to be the only thread that's responsive). WHAT IS THE PATH for save files on mac osx 10.9.5??? the 'lib/renpy/summertime saga path doesn't exist (unhidden), if i create the SS folder it still doesn't work. this is in the 'contents/macOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/Lib/renpy/summertime saga (again, which i created) path. ALSO, there is the 'resources/autorun/game path, which I'VE ADDED a 'saves' folder in an attempt to see if it goes there. WITHIN the 'autorun' folder this another 'renpy' folder which i've added both a 'summertime saga' and 'saves' folder to, both which contain the save file. can someone please tell me wtf is going on here?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i'm going to attempt to ask this question once more before i abandon it altogether (this seems to be the only thread that's responsive). WHAT IS THE PATH for save files on mac osx 10.9.5??? the 'lib/renpy/summertime saga path doesn't exist (unhidden), if i create the SS folder it still doesn't work. this is in the 'contents/macOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/Lib/renpy/summertime saga (again, which i created) path. ALSO, there is the 'resources/autorun/game path, which I'VE ADDED a 'saves' folder in an attempt to see if it goes there. WITHIN the 'autorun' folder this another 'renpy' folder which i've added both a 'summertime saga' and 'saves' folder to, both which contain the save file. can someone please tell me wtf is going on here?
Well, in the lemmasoft forum talks about /Library/RenPy/save_directory.

Maybe it's a good idea to ask this question over there, since this seems to be a Ren'py rather than a Summertime Saga question.

Reactions: quilty

quilty

Dec 11, 2018
Well, in the lemmasoft forum talks about /Library/RenPy/save_directory.

Maybe it's a good idea to ask this question over there, since this seems to be a Ren'py rather than a Summertime Saga question.
after fumbling around that thread, i realized that i need to stick it in MY 'lib...' folder, NOT the game's! i guess i'm an idiot. thank you! one other question: who's this? i've only seen her in this one image? she's in the game?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
after fumbling around that thread, i realized that i need to stick it in MY 'lib...' folder, NOT the game's! i guess i'm an idiot. thank you! one other question: who's this? i've only seen her in this one image? she's in the game?
She is not in game anymore and is from a much earlier version.

quilty

Dec 11, 2018
She is not in game anymore and is from a much earlier version.
that sucks. those are smith-level tiddies (who, besides angelica, is the one character i look forward to "completing"). did "red" make it into cookie jar?

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes