rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
rayminator, yes, i've done this path before, and already knew where to go, but for whatever reason there's no key action here. i guess i'll have to start over or just leave this quest unsolved...unless someone knows how i can use save file for 19.5. i still have had no luck with either the mac, or the pc save file instructions.
check your backpack to see if you already have?

stuck at night, keeps saying "can't sleep with that racket going on downstairs" when i check theres nothing there
go to the backyard where the pool is

Reactions: quilty

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
The Routes I hope to see added sooner or later are these [1st]Maria [2nd] Lucy [3rd] Liu Wang [4th] Josephine [5th] Anna [6th]dr. Priya singh and Last but not least [7th] Veronica. hope the devs keep up the great work

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone else have a problem with items not getting properly removed from backpack? It's annoying.
Is there a way to fix it? New Bitmap Image.png

Last edited:

Jimmy C-well

Apr 5, 2018
On 19.1 is there an issue with Consuela not giving the statue? I have been on multiple Thursdays but so far nothing. I have completed the Diane route but not Roxxy.

raschi

Jan 8, 2019
Is there something wrong with the incest patch?
Please help! I can't make the incest patch work on android. Please help:(
Android version doesn't play nice with packed .rpa files. Unpacked seems to work fine.

1. Create a "game" folder here: "Android/data/com.kompasproductions.com.summertimesaga/files"
2. Extract attached "patch.zip" to "Android/data/com.kompasproductions.com.summertimesaga/files/game"
3. Enjoy

Note: This is the patch for 0.19.5 version.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1679667

Android version doesn't play nice with packed .rpa files. Unpacked seems to work fine.

1. Create a "game" folder here: "Android/data/com.kompasproductions.com.summertimesaga/files"
2. Extract attached "patch.zip" to "Android/data/com.kompasproductions.com.summertimesaga/files/game"
3. Enjoy
God among us right here.
Thank you

Reactions: raschi

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
How can I have the city map permanently green in the upper left corner?
With the console or otherwise!!

An answer would be welcome... Thanks in advance !

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
who could the new one be? any ideas? maybe she has something to do with the mob
I honestly don't know. I don't even know wether she actually resembles some real character or not.

How can I have the city map permanently green in the upper left corner?
With the console or otherwise!!
I have no idea wether there's a way, but they disabled that feature at some point to reduce the chance to get locks and game breaking bugs, so it's probably not a good idea to bring it back in general. Just as a warning.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes