Ak07

Nov 13, 2018
Cookie Jar - Unlock All:

Drop the attachment (renpy script -- modified from their code that creates the cookie jar data) into your SummertimeSaga\game folder -- next time you open the game it will unlock everything in your cookie jar.
I don't have a game folder in android.. what to do bro ?

Ak07

Nov 13, 2018
Somebody share gallery fully unlocked persistent file guys please... I can't apply gallery unlock in android

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Is it already clear who the update 0.20 is about? Melonia & Ivanka (would be my wish)? How about the various sales women in the mall? Or a new storyline with Erik and his mom would also be nice.

Does anyone have the link for voting and the state of development?

Thanks in advance!

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Is it already clear who the update 0.20 is about? Melonia & Ivanka (would be my wish)? How about the various sales women in the mall? Or a new storyline with Erik and his mom would also be nice.

Does anyone have the link for voting and the state of development?

Thanks in advance!
yes it's already been cleared this update was only for the Christmas time vote has been closed for v 0.20

you have to be a supporter on his patreon page

then go here and then rewards there should be a link to vote you will have to pay $5.00 patreon

this is what coming in v 0.20

MC's father and the mob

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
In one sit-down session I was able to get Diane pregnant (ended up with a daughter), Jessica pregnant (ended up with a daughter), Consuela pregnant (ended up with a son), Daisy pregnant (ended up with a male calf), Eve pregnant (ended up with a son), and Odette pregnant (ended up with a daughter).

Consuela's delivery had to wait until a room opened up on the third floor of the hospital. Daisy did a home delivery.

So that's two sons, three daughters and one baby steer. For now, Roz at the hospital, the teachers at school, and the slut pack at school (including Mama) are safe. For now. Of course, our lovable dev does have a sense of humor, so we'll see what develops. Martinez and Sister Angelica could both use a good fucking, and possible pregnancy, to bring them down a peg or two.

buiducy

Oct 31, 2018
Ok anyone have this kind of bug in the beginning of the Eve route?
After I visited Eve at the park, the hint said that wait a few days, then meet Eve at the school.
But when I go to school, Eve is dissapear. She's no longer in the French class in the morning or stand at the hall in the afternoon.
That's why I can't proceed to Eve route.
Sry if my English is bad.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Ok anyone have this kind of bug in the beginning of the Eve route?
After I visited Eve at the park, the hint said that wait a few days, then meet Eve at the school.
But when I go to school, Eve is dissapear. She's no longer in the French class in the morning or stand at the hall in the afternoon.
That's why I can't proceed to Eve route.
Sry if my English is bad.
met her at school at night at auditorium

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
If the bad guys are coming back, does that mean Dexter is coming back for some more butt whooping too?
I don't think Dexter will be a part of the main story since he only appears in Roxxy's update. If they somehow relate him with the bad guys then we might see him again.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't think Dexter will be a part of the main story since he only appears in Roxxy's update. If they somehow relate him with the bad guys then we might see him again.
Yeah like he's the son of one of the mafia boys or worse the boss.
That would explain why he is the way he is.
Derek also appears in route.
The mc defends Eric and he's sent to the hospital.

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So I've recently played the game for the first time and... wow, just wow. I'm so in love with it. Amazing art, unbelievable animations, the characters are all unique and interesting and boy am I glad that pregnancy is a thing in this game. Tho I wish we could still fuck the girls while they are pregnant... Anyways does anyone know how to get the scene with Diane that we see in that screenshot in the OP? Diane is my favorite girl so I wonder how to get this specific scene.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Anyways does anyone know how to get the scene with Diane that we see in that screenshot in the OP? Diane is my favorite girl so I wonder how to get this specific scene.
Those pictures are quite old and some of her scenes were removed when her story was reworked/updated, which means you can't get them anymore. That said, their quality was way worse compared to her recent ones. In case you want to see her original story you'll have to find a version older than 0.17.0 or possibly have to find mods which reimplement them.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Those pictures are quite old and some of her scenes were removed when her story was reworked/updated, which means you can't get them anymore. That said, their quality was way worse compared to her recent ones. In case you want to see her original story you'll have to find a version older than 0.17.0 or possibly have to find mods which reimplement them.
Oh alright thank you. I already thought it might be some older scene that got removed, seeing how Eve also got a rework (visually). Well anyways thanks for the heads-up.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Those pictures are quite old and some of her scenes were removed when her story was reworked/updated, which means you can't get them anymore.
I liked the one early on with Diane where she hopped up onto the kitchen counter, sans panties, spread her legs, and asked MC if he liked what he saw (or something like that). I wanted so much for the option to have MC just bury his face between her thighs. Alas, no option.

Reactions: Orlox and fanboi

starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
do saves form 19.1 not work with 19.5? Cause mine don't... I can see what it says on the main page but does it refer to 19.0 only??

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes