ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well, the game isn't finished and right now there are basically no connections between different stories, with very, very few exceptions. If you play, for example, Roxxy's story before Eve's or Erik's she'll still behave like a bitch, because those branches aren't connected yet. And there are ton of those cases. So in case you really care about those details it's probably better to really only play one single branch per playthrough right now. That said, the whole pregnancy thing is a topic on it's own. Right now the kids simply vanish after some weeks and it's like nothing has happened. We'll see, wether that's going to change or not.
I do not want to start Eve's path first.
I know for a fact that it's going to crash and start the loop thing BS, Maybe save that for last.
I'm just going to start with Debbie first cause she's the easiest to follow, I think.
I'm going to do all that until the game crashes or loops then I'm done with this version.

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
Are you using the patch from Lewdpatcher? That got an update yesterday.
yes, i'm using the patch from Lewdpatcher from the link in the op, i just downloaded the android game and patch few hours ago today "right before i post here" and followed the instructions but incest dialogue changes didn't happen

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So when are the bad guys going to return?
All we get is this message.
The bad guys are back for a final warning
Final warning?
So what does that mean for the past year or so?
Are they coming back or not?

mohah14

Nov 3, 2018
hey , i'm playing debbie's route and after kissing her i need to find her in the shower but every morning i find jenny in the shower not debbie , any solution to that or what i should do ?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
hey , i'm playing debbie's route and after kissing her i need to find her in the shower but every morning i find jenny in the shower not debbie , any solution to that or what i should do ?
Of course just keep going to the bathroom every morning until you see her.
I found her there a Saturday, I think.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
I think it's fine, at least for now, because the characters work without people knowing who they are. I'm not really that much into most movies, cooking shows, etc. so beyond knowing who those people are, so I have no real idea about inside jokes, etc. yet it was fine and somewhat fitting. I mean, it's a general problem with actors, etc. yet we somehow manage to watch for example Indiana Jones without thinking about Star Wars.
That said, I'd agree that there probably shouldn't be that many more of them. I very much preferred him taking people from picarto chat etc. to fill those spots.
It's not that I think of Star Wars when I see Indiana Jones, but I never forget that I'm looking at Harrison Ford. That's more in line what I meant. With movies you can't get around it, but books, comics, and games are the perfect medium to hide recognizing other people, and even though I understand the motivation behind using celebrities in video games, I just don't like it that much : )

Reactions: j4yj4m

mohah14

Nov 3, 2018
are you sure you went every day?
i found the problem , i think i made a mistake by peeking jenny and unlocking her route so i went to jenny's room and made her catch me by looking for her panties , then i found debbie in the bathroom
thanks for trying to help me

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
i found the problem , i think i made a mistake by peeking jenny and unlocking her route so i went to jenny's room and made her catch me by looking for her panties , then i found debbie in the bathroom
thanks for trying to help me
You do know there is a wicky right?
Follow that and there should be no more mistakes.
I did Consuelo first then Debbie Dianne. Now I am doing Jenny.
No crashes or loops so far.
If that ever happens I'm finished with this version.

mohah14

Nov 3, 2018
You do know there is a wicky right?
Follow that and there should be no more mistakes.
I did Consuelo first then Debbie Dianne. Now I am doing Jenny.
No crashes or loops so far.
If that ever happens I'm finished with this version.
yeah i know the wiki , i peeked jenny once by mistake and then progressed with debbie , i didn't thought that peeking her once will open her route

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes