Whiterichie93

Dec 11, 2019
yes, i'm using the patch from Lewdpatcher from the link in the op, i just downloaded the android game and patch few hours ago today "right before i post here" and followed the instructions but incest dialogue changes didn't happen
It's an Android issue where the device keeps backing up and reloading old app data even when you tell it not to on a fresh reinstall. If you can figure out how to get it to stop doing that, it'll maybe work fine. I'm not tech savvy enough though. Everyone here just thinks you don't read so no one has anything useful to add.

Reactions: kylejpn

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Loaded up an old 19.1 save and immediately got a "Danger, Will Robinson" type warning. Continued on a little, made a new save, and everything works fine now off of that save. The "updated" 19.5 save on 2030 didn't have any Daisy data, and with the new, improved Consuela couldn't find the missing statue piece to get Daisy up and running again (unless, maybe, by getting Consuela back into the beach house first one could then get the missing statue piece). So, I went with what I knew had nothing missing. Worked for me.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
The build 20 will be the largest update of all time and in fact it will be released in two halves.
at least he's doesn't rush like other dev are doing like every month or couple of weeks and he hand draws everything there are videos of him hand drawing the scenes so it does take time

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The build 20 will be the largest update of all time and in fact it will be released in two halves.
What's in it other then all the stuff missing.
The mafia.
The Trumps continuation.
Martinez and or Cousin.
Eve's sister and or Orcelette
The coach secret
Rhonda
The principal
Nun continuation
Annie and so much more.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Windows 10 platform, clean load from 19.5.

Click on cellphone followed by hint/accomplishment clipboard, get an exception. Luckily, I can Ignore out of it.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/characters/consuela/button.rpy", line 40, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 347, in main
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 259, in call_screen
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone/cellphone.rpy", line 82, in event
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone/goals.rpy", line 150, in event
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/characters/grace/sex_scenes.rpyc", line 603, in script call
File "scripts/characters/grace/sex_scenes.rpyc", line 492, in script call
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 67, in script call
File "scripts/locations/tattoo_parlor/garage/garage.rpyc", line 32, in script call
File "scripts/locations/tattoo_parlor/tattoo_parlor.rpyc", line 34, in script call
File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
File "scripts/locations/diane_s_home/barn/barn.rpyc", line 97, in script call
File "scripts/locations/beachhouse/bedroom/beach_house_bedroom.rpyc", line 9, in script call
File "scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone/labels.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scripts/characters/consuela/button.rpyc", line 40, in script
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 259, in call_screen
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 882, in event
rv = d.event(ev, cx, cy, st)
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone/cellphone.rpy", line 82, in event
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 847, in __getitem__
rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.19.5
Sun Dec 22 21:56:36 2019

Reactions: qkrdldh
May 21, 2018
What's in it other then all the stuff missing.
The mafia.
The Trumps continuation.
Martinez and or Cousin.
Eve's sister and or Orcelette
The coach secret
Rhonda
The principal
Nun continuation
Annie and so much more.
The next update will focus on the Main story line which involves, Debbie (mom and her debt. Dunno if she will have additional sex scenes), Tony and Maria, the Mafia.

razien

Mar 9, 2017
the priest dont apear after consuela try to find new job (i waited 7 days ) i visit the church nothing only the fat lady is there

Rjay1255

Aug 24, 2018
So i used a mostly complete 19.1 save for 19.5 which had everything complete expect everything after the split choices for Erik and Mia line. I had Diane and Odette pregnant in 19.1.

Upon loading the game is set back the Erik and Eve lines back fairly far. So i did all the new content for 19.5 and have Erik's story back up to the choice step. Ive gotten Eve back up to the Dinner night and it doesn't progress. I'm permanently stuck with the lasagna now. I keep replaying the dinner and the after events in the tent, but it doesn't trigger a progression to the next stage. So I'm forever holding a lasagna, I can't even enter the parlor anymore because of it. I'm not sure if this is from using an old save or possibly just a bug regardless of the fact it was an old save.

I will say it was odd dealing with Odette being pregnant while technically not even being at that point in the story to have gotten her pregnant. Which might also have been part of the issue I'm not sure.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Windows 10 platform, clean load from 19.5.

Click on cellphone followed by hint/accomplishment clipboard, get an exception. Luckily, I can Ignore out of it.

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "scripts/characters/grace/sex_scenes.rpyc", line 603, in script call
File "scripts/characters/grace/sex_scenes.rpyc", line 492, in script call
File "scripts/locations/tattoo_parlor/garage/garage.rpyc", line 32, in script call
File "scripts/locations/tattoo_parlor/tattoo_parlor.rpyc", line 34, in script call
File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
File "scripts/locations/diane_s_home/barn/barn.rpyc", line 97, in script call
File "scripts/locations/beachhouse/bedroom/beach_house_bedroom.rpyc", line 9, in script call
File "scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone/labels.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scripts/characters/consuela/button.rpyc", line 40, in script
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 882, in event
rv = d.event(ev, cx, cy, st)
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 847, in __getitem__
rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.19.5
Sun Dec 22 21:56:36 2019
You're fortunate. I played through all the Consuela new scenes, got everything even tried the
pregnancy route. Then my computer had a few issues with itself, but it returned to working
order. And now I get an exception every time I attempt to go to the load screen. I have deleted
and reinstalled the game several times. I have no idea what I am missing this time:

This is the error. Please note before this, the game for quite a while has been running smoothly
especially with the new updates:

```

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/slots.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/slots.rpy", line 3, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/slots.rpy", line 13, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/slots.rpy", line 14, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/common.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/common.rpy", line 4, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/common.rpy", line 6, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/slots.rpy", line 17, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/slots.rpy", line 38, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/slots.rpy", line 41, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/slots.rpy", line 42, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/slots.rpy", line 61, in <module>
Exception: Expected an image, but got a general displayable.

Full traceback:
File "lib/windows-i686/scripts/script.rpyc", line 36, in script
File "C:\Users\******\Documents\KP - SS\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\******\Documents\KP - SS\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\******\Documents\KP - SS\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\******\Documents\KP - SS\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
File "C:\Users\******\Documents\KP - SS\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
File "C:\Users\******\Documents\KP - SS\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
File "C:\Users\******\Documents\KP - SS\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\******\Documents\KP - SS\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\******\Documents\KP - SS\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\******\Documents\KP - SS\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\******\Documents\KP - SS\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\******\Documents\KP - SS\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\******\Documents\KP - SS\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/slots.rpy", line 3, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/common.rpy", line 4, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/common.rpy", line 6, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/slots.rpy", line 17, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/slots.rpy", line 38, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/slots.rpy", line 41, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/slots.rpy", line 42, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/slots.rpy", line 61, in <module>
File "C:\Users\******\Documents\KP - SS\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 1579, in Grayscale
return MatrixColor(im, matrix.saturation(0.0, desat), **properties)
File "C:\Users\******\Documents\KP - SS\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 1243, in __init__
im = image(im)
File "C:\Users\******\Documents\KP - SS\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 1755, in image
raise Exception("Expected an image, but got a general displayable.")
Exception: Expected an image, but got a general displayable.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.19.5
Mon Dec 23 06:19:02 2019
```

Wouldn't be such an issue if I could ignore out of it but trying to do so just restarts the game
entirely. I go from the menu screen to the load screen and it just jumps into an exception
error. What's missing here?

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes