Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
This update is our Christmas Gift from Kompas team and a teaser of the next update (may be two month of work for the first part of the 0.20).

I like the news features of the game ("subtitle" for non-english character, i am French but fluent enough in english to spoke and wrote correctly), actually, only 4 characters were concern but may be some more in the future (the three latina and the French teacher).
Sorry man. Don't know why I even typed 'main'. What I meant to ask was the only sex content for this update is with the maid yes?

AlbericEtzel

Apr 29, 2017
It doesn't even properly load my saves. I started a new game and the almost finished. After the Latino maid mission, I saved the game and closed it. Few hour later tried to load from my last save. First, I didn't notice all. All missions reset, but buildings open and items in my inventory.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I tried to install the save file by putting it into the game folder, and it didn't work.

I still had to start the entire game all over again.
Make sure you put it in to SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc/games/saves not just the SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc/games and makes sure you take off the numbers 12345_

Reactions: Ghostload
Aug 7, 2018
I get that rollback can mess up some stuff, but they could've added at least a log. In the current version if you click one time too many and skip some important info, you're fucked unless you use a walkthrough. Or you miss out on content.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
ok, so I'm trying to access Debbie's bank account but I don't have the option, either through story progression or conversation with the banker. is there an event you have to trigge to unlock it? (I looked through guides, have not found this detail. I understand it's not fully implemented but people do have the switch account option in screenshots so I thought I could see and start paying it even if it's not story implemented)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
How is that date with Martinez going to work out now?
When Consuelo had the MC's baby.
Now Martinez is even more disgusted by him.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
How is that date with Martinez going to work out now?
When Consuelo had the MC's baby.
Now Martinez is even more disgusted by him.
Well, just because you can play several stories at once doesn't mean you'll have to. In the end there are two main possibilities right now. Either they'll - at some point, when the game is more or less done - take the time to adapt these kind of dialogs to fit the overall progress as good as possible, or they'll block certain branches, depending on a player's choice, like it's currently done with Mia/Erik. DC does not seem to favour the latter path anymore, mainly due to patreon demand, so we have to hope they'll adapt those things at some point. Until that happens all of those inconsitencies that arise when you complete several stories at once will remain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vibescu and CptRexx

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well, just because you can play several stories at once doesn't mean you'll have to. In the end there are two main possibilities right now. Either they'll - at some point, when the game is more or less done - take the time to adapt these kind of dialogs to fit the overall progress as good as possible, or they'll block certain branches, depending on a player's choice, like it's currently done with Mia/Erik. DC does not seem to favour the latter path anymore, mainly due to patreon demand, so we have to hope they'll adapt those things at some point. Until that happens all of those inconsitencies that arise when you complete several stories at once will remain.
I guess what you're saying is best just to follow the walkthrough.
I gave Consuelo a baby and she still wanted the MC to date Martinez.
Something about her being too old.
I had to start the path first and finish it or the game would go on a loop and I would never ended that path. Now I am doing Debbie's route and the game is not crashing or going on a loop. So so far so good.

lameforumname

Nov 15, 2017
So it said something in one of the Patreon posts about a mystery milf. Is that an upcoming thing or something accessible in this update? And if so, who/what do we do to unlock it?

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
What I'm wondering is what DC is going to do when we have to decide who to end up with, especially if we impregnate every girl. I have a feeling we're gonna wake up one night bound to the bed with one of the girls holding a knife if we got them pregnant.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I guess what you're saying is best just to follow the walkthrough.
I gave Consuelo a baby and she still wanted the MC to date Martinez.
Something about her being too old.
Well, the game isn't finished and right now there are basically no connections between different stories, with very, very few exceptions. If you play, for example, Roxxy's story before Eve's or Erik's she'll still behave like a bitch, even if she's lovey-dovey with MC within her own content. And there are ton of those cases. So in case you really care about those details it's probably better to really only play one single branch per playthrough right now. That said, the whole pregnancy thing is a topic on its own. Right now the kids simply vanish after some weeks and it's like nothing has happened. We'll see, wether that's going to change or not.

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes