Jeams

May 2, 2019
I've use save file from 0.19.1 in 0.19.5.. loading without error but something wrong that the progress is not the latest state that i've done playing in 0.19.1 before..so for some character i must repeat back again the progress that i've done it before, but the problem is i can't progressing to stole the exam for roxxy in principal smith house again, the game doesn't trigger it that process again because this exam thing already done before, so pleasee maybe someone can help this..so i don't need to play from beginning again.

This is a latest my save file

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I've use save file from 0.19.1 in 0.19.5.. loading without error but something wrong that the progress is not the latest state that i've done playing in 0.19.1 before..so for some character i must repeat back again the progress that i've done it before, but the problem is i can't progressing to stole the exam for roxxy in principal smith house again, the game doesn't trigger it that process again because this exam thing already done before, so pleasee maybe someone can help this..so i don't need to play from beginning again.

This is a latest my save file
I tried to proceed with your save by resetting some game states, but it seems to be too bugged. Even if it could be figured out how to complete the Smith's house sneaking mission, other quests would most likely also be bugged. So your best choice, if you want to have a complete save, is to load your original save with the old game release (0.19.1) and complete everything there, then either imort your save in 0.19.5 (most likely breaking it again if it is not already) and complete the Consuela quests.

However, it might be easier to just use the save they provide and which only leaves Consuela's quests for you to complete.

Reactions: Jeams

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Quick question when unlocking the Trans Eve sex scenes can you also choose that option in the cookie jar.

• Sad
Reactions: AngelAIGS

Jeams

May 2, 2019
I tried to proceed with your save by resetting some game states, but it seems to be too bugged. Even if it could be figured out how to complete the Smith's house sneaking mission, other quests would most likely also be bugged. So your best choice, if you want to have a complete save, is to load your original save with the old game release (0.19.1) and complete everything there, then either imort your save in 0.19.5 (most likely breaking it again if it is not already) and complete the Consuela quests.

However, it might be easier to just use the save they provide and which only leaves Consuela's quests for you to complete.
Thanks for your reply..that's clear it i can't forced it to continue with my save from 0.19.1 to use it with 0.19.5, result is bugged..must repeat the mostly guest but the game play system already done it..so it's not sync properly with new code ithink.

so i've decide to play from save file they give it like you said..now i can continue consuela quest to play.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Quick question when unlocking the Trans Eve sex scenes can you also choose that option in the cookie jar.
Yes, once you've seen them, you can see them in the cookie jar and in case you've unlocked both variants, you can choose.
wtf this? new character or what?
Yes, right now nobody knows what her role is going to be. She'll probably be added in either 0.20.0 or 0.20.5.

Last edited:

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
We are on 0.19.5 now...

I know that, but in the walkthrough it said it would have a bug and bla bla bla, but I managed to get Mrs. Jhonson and June's part with that walkthrough here

Now is to continue the game and be happy!

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Guys is the console disabled? I can't get it open with config.console = True
you can make a new file called myconsole.rpy and put this into it and put it in the game folder

Code:
init 999 python:
    config.developer = True
    config.console = True
or you can just go into renpy\common and find 00console.rpy and open with a text editor and look for and change config.console = False to True

Code:
# Configuration and style initalization.
init -1500 python:

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
    config.console = False

AngelAIGS

Sep 1, 2018
There ate still people out there using those ancient versions? Wow.
Yeah Lmao... i have a version 6.0.1, and ny mom use a very old 2.3.6 version, i play the game on pc though
Guys is the console disabled? I can't get it open with config.console = True
You can use the developer menu in-game now (phone wifi icon), just be carefull because you basically void your warranty with this)

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Well second play-through now, and certain variables are getting reset on game-load. Last play-through it was the flute quest being reset, to the locker retrieval part, even though the full flute event had been completed, which breaks the progression of that event. This time it's the mother's quest has reset to the part where you take her to buy a necklace, and then can partially progress, until you reach a block; currently stuck on checking the car, because the car has already been fixed. This bug only happened during loading the save file, as the event wasn't bugged during my last session, but happens loading any of the 6 save files I have.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I'm missing some scenes of Consuela in the cookie jar which scenes are those and how can I unlock them?
Also when the next update is planned to be? Cuz I'm hyped to see Maria's scenes

Luxx

Jul 8, 2017
I'm missing some scenes of Consuela in the cookie jar which scenes are those and how can I unlock them?
You can bone her in the hall in the morning and if you come back to the kitchen when she is scubbing the floor you get one new scene there too.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes