FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Does someone else have a really glitchy cookie jar? For example Miss Okita is still greyed out there for me although I've already completed her route. Fucking her again doesn't change that either. Also that sex scene with Debbie in the basement is acting up cuz I can't get it to go faster. Every time I click "faster" nothing happens... the scene is also pretty laggy. Oh and that other sex scene with Debbie in the MC's room at night gets weird as well cuz when I switch angles to see her upfront she appears and disappears all the time. There's also a "file not found" text at the bottom whenever she disappears for a split second before appearing again.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Does someone else have a really glitchy cookie jar? For example Miss Okita is still greyed out there for me although I've already completed her route. Fucking her again doesn't change that either. Also that sex scene with Debbie in the basement is acting up cuz I can't get it to go faster. Every time I click "faster" nothing happens... the scene is also pretty laggy. Oh and that other sex scene with Debbie in the MC's room at night gets weird as well cuz when I switch angles to see her upfront she appears and disappears all the time. There's also a "file not found" text at the bottom whenever she disappears for a split second before appearing again.
The last one is fixed by my mod. And the cookiejar can be unlocked with the console, typing sth like unlock_all_scenes().

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I gotta say I love how most of the characters get updated improved visuals/designs. That said, it sucks that these new designs are only visible when doing new content that involves them... For example I really love Angelica's new look but when I went ahead and did Mia and Helen's route (cuz I didn't yet at that point), Angelica had her old design again.
At least they'll be replaced once that specific content gets reworked or once a character gets her own story arc. Right now it does indeed happen to quite a few characters (Annie even wears different uniforms) but it's going to get better update by update and there'll be fewer and fewer mismatches. It's certainly one of the downsides to play a game that's still beeing developed.

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
is it possible to load old records somehow or will I have to play from scratch every time I update?

remsleeping

May 12, 2018
Love this game, but I'm having an issue with running the last two updates on Mac OSX 10.7.5. I unpack the zip as anyone would or should, place the app in my applications folder and try to run it from that folder or the app bar (even ran the fix.commands script that someone had written and posted somewhere on the forum *forgive my forgetfulness on the dev's name*). I'm fairly effecient in front end web languages, but have no clue how to navigate or break down python, so I'm at a loss. Below is the resulting error code.. any help is appreciated! Thanx.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/core/changelog.rpy", line 1, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/changelog.rpy", line 20, in _execute_python_hide
IOError: [Errno 9] Bad file descriptor

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/core/changelog.rpyc", line 1, in script
  File "/Applications/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/Applications/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/core/changelog.rpy", line 1, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/changelog.rpy", line 20, in _execute_python_hide
IOError: [Errno 9] Bad file descriptor

Darwin-11.4.2-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.19.5
Mon Dec 30 11:17:02 2019

Reactions: rewyn

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
i used lain's mod but i need to progress mrs. johnson quest for aqua's quest but it's end in game for mrs johnson's quest because of bugs etc? can someone help?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Pregnancy doesn't work for me with Grace and Consuela even though they're fertilized.
it takes awhile you will get a text from eve telling you that Grace is pregnant. you will receive a text from Consuela saying !!!!

if you have skipped it then try going to the tattoo polair front door not the garage with consuela go to you safe house that you bought

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes