mancible

Jul 6, 2017
Anyone else have the glitch in Roxxy story line the key is missing in the Principal's house to get the exams? I had to reload from save since it won't let me get the key, and it won't let me go back to the house without the exams.

**edit** or did the key move in 19.5 and I'm just to dumb to find it?

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
im a bit confused, wasnt the reason that was removed from the game because the maker didnt feel comfortable lewding a real person without their consent but now theres just a naked picture of Melonia in her room. why the sudden change in heart?

Scuzzbucket

Jan 8, 2018
where do i go to start consuela's scene? i got her the hospital job already, but talking to her only gives me the option "i should go". i dont see her at the hospital any other time

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
where do i go to start consuela's scene? i got her the hospital job already, but talking to her only gives me the option "i should go". i dont see her at the hospital any other time
After getting her the hospital job you have to sleep in you second home. But you have to wait like a week or so progress with her scenes.

Reactions: Scuzzbucket

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
im a bit confused, wasnt the reason that was removed from the game because the maker didnt feel comfortable lewding a real person without their consent but now theres just a naked picture of Melonia in her room. why the sudden change in heart?
I don't know. It's a shame though because Lily is not only super generic but wears an awful cosplay outfit as well.
Maybe the person that Tatiana was based on contacted DC and requested he take her out of the game.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
im a bit confused, wasnt the reason that was removed from the game because the maker didnt feel comfortable lewding a real person
That wasn't really the reason though. She was added back when someone on DC's picarto chat suggested her and acutally asked if she was fine beeing the game in general, she somewhat agreed but that was all that happened. I guess DC simply didn't wan to bother asking for further persmission for potential lewd content, etc. risking trouble. After all, she isn't a globally known celebrity like for example the Trumps but just something in between.

Else there are indeed plenty of normal real girls in the game, like Micoe, Josephine, Kassy, the future daughter of the mafia boss, etc.

Last edited:

Apoc69

Aug 17, 2019
i think i have a bug but why when i'm clicking in the garage of the taboo parlor, he's appeared " we should check odette first " but in the walktrough, odette is in the garage at this time in my save. so bug or not ?

Did anyone sort this? Search turns up no solution or work around.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Did anyone sort this? Search turns up no solution or work around.
if you are talking about Tuuku he's at the edge of the tattoo parlor

make sure you click on the side of the tattoo parlor not the door or the garage

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
Any tips on how to play this game without bugs. Deleted 19.1 due rage over 3 bugged routes. the changelog of 19.5 seems to have fixed them but I am still seeing people post their bugs here.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
I am getting this error after beating dexter whenever I try to talk with Roxxy in class or her trailer....Can someone give me a patch or a fix?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I am getting this error after beating dexter whenever I try to talk with Roxxy in class or her trailer....Can someone give me a patch or a fix?
are you using any mods that are in the main post?

if you are try removing them and see if it fix that problem I have played it from start to finish and had no problem with the game

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
are you using any mods that are in the main post?

if you are try removing them and see if it fix that problem I have played it from start to finish and had no problem with the game
hmm I have Lain's mod so I guess I'll try the fresh version...

Edit: Nope, the issue is still there in the clean version too

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes