SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
I hope that when the game is fully done, you will be able impregnate at least almost all they girls. Roxxy, Mia, Ronda, The teachers, Anne, Anne's Mom. Erik's Mom, Mayor Rump's Wife. All the females that don't have Prenation routes yet yet really.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I hope that when the game is fully done, you will be able impregnate at least almost all they girls. Roxxy, Mia, Ronda, The teachers, Anne, Anne's Mom. Erik's Mom, Mayor Rump's Wife. All the females that don't have Prenation routes yet yet really.
That's pretty much ensured. Unless DC changes his mind significantly, basically every girl MC has sex with should be able to get pregnant in the end. Sadly the same can't be sad for pregnancy sex, which, as it seems right now, will only be for few of them.

Reactions: HB38

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
I loved the development of Eve's story and the shemale content they added enjoyed it very much in version 19 I hope version 20 expands the relationship with superior development but otherwise excellent idea

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
That's pretty much ensured. Unless DC changes his mind significantly, basically every girl MC has sex with should be able to get pregnant in the end. Sadly the same can't be sad for pregnancy sex, which, as it seems right now, will only be for few of them.
I understand that maybe all of girl he has sex with is abit of high demand. But Maybe the ones like Mia and Roxxy should at least get impregnation route. I always liked Mia honestly and saw her as the MC's true Girlfriend. Don't get it wrong, I know this game is more about Incest, but if I were to choose a different girl outside of MC's family? It would be Mia.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 366 Votes