jenterscape

Mar 25, 2018
I liked some of the story lines they had before that's why I kept some of the older patches. They keep on rewriting stuff, re-doing scenes, etc and the stuff they do come up with is in many cases not good at all. They take scenes out and add ones in. It sucks when you wait two months for an update and the update ends up being overall worse then the previous version.
It ends up taking way too long in between every update because it's like they re-write the entire game sometimes. They should stick to a storyline and go with it and stop spending so much time on mini-games. No one plays or pays for your game for the mini games - they came to nut. I feel like the game is going to completely change again next patch unfortunately.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
On my phone the game takes a long time to pass the emblem of kompas productions, what do I have to do?

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
I liked some of the story lines they had before that's why I kept some of the older patches. They keep on rewriting stuff, re-doing scenes, etc and the stuff they do come up with is in many cases not good at all. They take scenes out and add ones in. It sucks when you wait two months for an update and the update ends up being overall worse then the previous version.
It ends up taking way too long in between every update because it's like they re-write the entire game sometimes. They should stick to a storyline and go with it and stop spending so much time on mini-games. No one plays or pays for your game for the mini games - they came to nut. I feel like the game is going to completely change again next patch unfortunately.
What are you on about only Jenny and Diane stories were rewritten.

uda123ca

Jun 6, 2019
Save from 0.19.5 can works with 0.20, can't it? Or Sequel? I have played 0.17.0, and I want to play newgame but not use cheat. But I am worried that the save will not work in the next version!

Last edited:

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
Only saves from 0.19.5 can works with 0.20? Or Sequel? I have played 0.17.0, and I want to play newgame but not use cheat. But I am worried that the save will not work in the next version!
I think that save from 0.19 and 0.19.5 will work, but if you don't want to start from the beginning. You can found the official save here : .

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
moto E4 plus android version 7.1.1
I have a Galaxy S7, which according to a quick web research should be about 50% faster than your device. It takes about two minutes for the app to start, so I guess your phone simply is lacking the power to do it faster.

• Wow
Reactions: raziel121z

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Hot! That microkini definitely suits her.

I'm surprised with the lack of fanarts (excluding those crappy photoshopped montages) given the game popularity.
And those big areolas...damn she is fine as hell that's for sure

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

version 1.15 of the is up with some more features and corrections.

Please note that you can configure the new smoother sex animations with the configuration file, as usual. Or you would just stick to the defaults.

Have fun!

Edit: updated to version 1.15b with an Android hotfix.
Edit 2: updated to version 1.15c with additional fixes.
Edit 3: Version 1.16 is finally up, with some more round-offs.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Alexxxmaster & Мікі, please remember this is a primarily English-speaking forum. We can't help you if we can't understand you.
I admit that there are some on this forum that do understand Russian but the numbers are low.
Use a machine translator if you have to but do remember that most struggle to make sense of Cyrillic script.

Kenuichi, I wouldn't even go within ten feet of that Roxxy. Just... No.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes