srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

version 1.14 of the is up with some fixes and additions.

Most interesting change is the randomization feature in animated scenes. This makes the sex less robot like because of the dynamic speed variations.

In order to customize the new features, you need to edit the configuration file like described in the first post. Or you will just stick to the defaults ;)

Have fun!

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
That's basically already in the game and you can get every trans scene in a female version, too.

Yeah, art has always been the first to finish, but I was more thinking about the kind of art that's missing. As far as I'm aware, it was always scenes and nsfw-stuff that was left at the very end, but this time it seems like they are still producing art for the actual story content, dialogs, etc. in quite large amounts. But maybe that's just a coincidence.
Thank you for letting me know! I look forward to the next update.

barcone21

Feb 9, 2020
I may be late to the party here, but stellar game. The only hiccup that I had was if I went to the church at night, I would get trapped in a loop that I couldn't get out of. Other than that, it was awesome!

jenterscape

Mar 25, 2018
If this game had charectar creation and an option to choose an alternate beginning story it would be the greatest of all time.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
they said this update would be a "smaller" one. yeah i see you after that we have to wait for the 20.5 to be get finished, probably gonna take them 4 months.
4 months from when? The last update was at the Christmas holidays. Christmas + 4 months = April

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
they said this update would be a "smaller" one. yeah i see you after that we have to wait for the 20.5 to be get finished, probably gonna take them 4 months.
DC said from the beginning that this would be the biggest update yet, that is exactly why he decided to split it into two updates because the wait time between update would be too much.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
As far as I recall, CptSploosh mentioned yesterday on stream that they've had some problems with writing and that they weren't happy with it, so there may indeed some additional small delays for this update... though one would hope DC draws something else in the meantime, like stuff for the new phoneUI or a future widescreen update, etc.
Writing am update that's up the standard of Eve, Roxxy, etc. and fun with italians, russians, Rump, Kim, etc., seems quite ambitious, now that I'm looking at it, so its somewhat understandable to me. Yet, I hope it won't take them too long to figure out thoes details.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM
4.00 star(s) 366 Votes