nolli

Apr 13, 2019
Started a new playthrough with the naughty tribute mod got to day 74 and saved. Diane had moved out but on loading that save she has not moved out no barn anymore, theres a message next to Diane in the phone which says Annie needs a delivery note for principle Smith not sure what else has changed but a bit pissed at the moment not sure how any of this is possible. Any ideas would be helpful. Edit: I now have a delivery to make which is impossible as it has already been done , Game over.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Started a new playthrough with the naughty tribute mod got to day 74 and saved. Diane had moved out but on loading that save she has not moved out no barn anymore, theres a message next to Diane in the phone which says Annie needs a delivery note for principle Smith not sure what else has changed but a bit pissed at the moment not sure how any of this is possible. Any ideas would be helpful. Edit: I now have a delivery to make which is impossible as it has already been done , Game over.
What version of the mod are you using?

The game is picky with saves that are not made from within the main city map, especially those in the middle of a dialog. Save often (each day at least once) and while in the main city map.

Also, do not use rollback excessively. The mod tries to avoid rollback accross major status changes, but apparently there are issues still.

nolli

Apr 13, 2019
Apart from a few dialogue lines no rollback, all saves were on the town map. I cant figure out why it wouldnt save all progress. Just checked the last four previous saves and they have also been changed, Diane is in the Shed and the delivery to school is also in the dialogue which I would think is impossible to achieve as I loaded from one of those saves yesterday and it was not like that. Completely screwed. No more mods for me. In fact not starting this game over again.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Apart from a few dialogue lines no rollback, all saves were on the town map. I cant figure out why it wouldnt save all progress. Just checked the last four previous saves and they have also been changed, Diane is in the Shed and the delivery to school is also in the dialogue which I would think is impossible to achieve as I loaded from one of those saves yesterday and it was not like that. Completely screwed. No more mods for me. In fact not starting this game over again.
Can you attach a savegame here for me to check? Are all your saves broken, even those that worked before? In that case, you could try to clear the persistent data (in game options). Otherwise, please attach the last working and the first faulty save and try to explain what you did between the two.

Fullcrum

Apr 10, 2018
And DC himself has basically said that no one is interested in Kevin content. If it's going to happen it'll be absolutely dead last.
The vast majority of players are certainly not interested in gay content.
However, Kevin may still be an interesting story to tell, because he also had to have at least a mother, or maybe sisters and aunts.
It should not be too difficult to create a story in which a closer relationship with Kevin leads to contacts with women in his family.

After all, MC doesn't have to be a lover to Kevin.
He may be someone who is supposed to make a real lover jealous.

If women from the Kevin family mistakenly convinced that MC is gay decide to seduce him to distract him from Kevin then you can build a small and interesting story on it.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
The vast majority of players are certainly not interested in gay content.
However, Kevin may still be an interesting story to tell, because he also had to have at least a mother, or maybe sisters and aunts.
It should not be too difficult to create a story in which a closer relationship with Kevin leads to contacts with women in his family.

After all, MC doesn't have to be a lover to Kevin.
He may be someone who is supposed to make a real lover jealous.

If women from the Kevin family mistakenly convinced that MC is gay decide to seduce him to distract him from Kevin then you can build a small and interesting story on it.
So basically, something like Erik's story where the main focus isn't the one you're trying to hook up with.

Womp_womp

Dec 29, 2018
Hey everyone, I found a bug (cheat mode IS on) with purchasing a butt plug from Pink before Jenny asks me to go to the store with her and buy it. Basically, I can't purchase it again and there's now way to delete/sell it or exit the shop unless I re-load.

Is there a way I can delete items from my inventory?

Womp_womp

Dec 29, 2018
Nevermind, I figured out that I just needed to click on the dildo-something 2000 and the rest of the scene played out! Whew!

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes