Tboy

Apr 26, 2018
Hey so I'm stuck on the sex shop, the go back button isn't appearing and I already tried reloading the save, went back and got stuck again

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Maria is the one that interests me most in this update, I hope we have good scenes with her, she may even be an MMF. :love:
That's what I hope...a DP with Tony, MC and Maria...you know, sharing is caring :sneaky:
I'm looking forward to this update.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
I looked through the comments but couldn't find an answer.

I haven't been able to invite for the strip poker. I keep getting an error.

Was that fixed yet?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Nope. One dick to rule all. My opinion!
Welp as long as we get Maria even just for ourselves i don't mind at all, in the end all the girls got addicted for MC's dick so...yeah i don't mind even if we get Maria for ourself in the end MC's dick rules :LOL:

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
I'm still seeing pregnancy without pregnant sex. there's no good update here
this has always puzzled me

it might just be that the kids at daycare will become relevant to the story at some point but why put pregnancy into a game to not have any sex scenes with it?

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
That's because the game is still in development.
if it hasn't been expressed as something that will be added in later then I would hesitate to expect a change

I speculate that the kids will have something to do with a storyline or ending because I can't believe that effort went into showing the delivery of them instead of a preggo sex scene

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
if it hasn't been expressed as something that will be added in later then I would hesitate to expect a change

I speculate that the kids will have something to do with a storyline or ending because I can't believe that effort went into showing the delivery of them instead of a preggo sex scene
Dark Cookie has said multiple times that he add pregnancy scenes later and he not going to do anything with the children

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

Expect more, believe more.

Preggo sex is an animation. Showing girls in hospital bed, holding a baby, is a still image. See the difference?

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
can i make debbie pregnant by using pregnax ? or should I use it on someone else

(I'm out of idea what do I do with these pills cumdoom and pregnax..)

edit* ( I don't know how to continue roxxy route I'm stuck at " I need to get Becca and Missy to warm up to me) and in the walkthrough doesn't have roxxy route for me so um help xD

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 367 Votes