j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
so based on stream, he's skipping 20.5 for now and jumping straight to rhonda yea?
No, that Ronda stuff was just a small filler in between. He did backgrounds and poses the weeks before and he'll do backgrounds the next week(s), so I guess it was just meant as a small treat for those who watch regularly.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
i wonder in how many years this game will be done and how many more years i have to wait to see mom or roxy pregnant they should come back to older girls that dont have that yet there needs to be a new pol for this
Considering the next update is all about the main story, I'd say there's a good chance you'll see Debbie pregnant once the update drops.

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
I agreen that roxxy's update was the best one, but the other ones weren't bad. Jenny's update if it wasn't a rework I think people would have rated it higher. The problem with eve's update is that, because you have the trap and non trap routes you didn't get many h-scenes and people here only care about the h-scenes. Grace only got one scene. Consuela's update for a small surprise update wasn't bad at all.
still trying to play the og jenny version. even dl the older version b4 update, but it wont run even a new save.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
How hard is it for people to realize when DC says it’s the biggest update ever he not taking about the amount sex scenes but the overall amount art, writing, coding, and what ever else goes on behind scenes of the game that we don’t know about.
Because, sadly, some people only count sexual content as content and not proper storytelling or even the numerous bits of scandalous "slice of life" stuff that always makes it into each update. They want saves to unlock all the scenes or to be able to skip past the conversations because TITS NOW.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The one thing I will say is generally updates have gotten a LOT better, and the family characters ended up being the most boring.
That's true for Debbie (still missing update) and Diane (was the weakest of the new reg system), but definitly not for Jenny (you may either love or hate her, but it's by far the biggest update in terms of content and story).

Reactions: KillerKlown

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
That's true for Debbie (still missing update) and Diane (was the weakest of the new reg system), but definitly not for Jenny (you may either love or hate her, but it's by far the biggest update in terms of content and story).
I thought this next update was going to have new Debbie content, since it's all about the main story.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I thought this next update was going to have new Debbie content, since it's all about the main story.
Yes and no. We can be sure that her story will be influenced by the main story as she's part of it. But as of now there's been no indication that her "later story" parts and sex scenes would change. So there likely won't be new scenes for her.

Reactions: {0__0}

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
yes i just dont get Diane's scenes. when mc has late night fun with debbie diane just sits in the couch and stares at the tv. if a small scene could be put there it could fill the gap and make the game a bit more filled. i mean its pointless she there just sitting in her lingerie and staring at the blue screen. i havent played the latest update so i dont know if any scene has been put there or not. every other family characters had scenes in the couch i think.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Yes and no. We can be sure that her story will be influenced by the main story as she's part of it. But as of now there's been no indication that her "later story" parts and sex scenes would change. So there likely won't be new scenes for her.
Well damn. Was kinda looking forward to her pregnancy. Oh well, at least we'll get to conclude the main story finally. :)

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes