megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
It'd be nice if the main storyline basically wrapped up by August 2020, if we got a near-complete product one year later, and then all the bonus material was done by August 2022. That would be a 6 year development cycle. I'd assume preliminary development work would start on the next game later this year...

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I'm pretty sure they are going to release it next Friday , and make the progress bar to 99% this weekend and make a bug test about 6 days and release it at next Friday Night probably 9PM to 11PM
Nope...coding and bug fixes will take much longer than a week.

Reactions: otranu

asswhopper

Nov 25, 2017
maybe a stupid question, but, the next update is flagged as main story, that is means debbie route (landlady) or is a different thing?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
maybe a stupid question, but, the next update is flagged as main story, that is means debbie route (landlady) or is a different thing?
Main story means that we'll know a little more about MC's father death, at least that's what I think.

Reactions: vmaks

totor83

May 15, 2017
The main story should continu the main story
Main story means that we'll know a little more about MC's father death, at least that's what I think.
I hope , more sexe with mom and sister like first version , but DC need cash...

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
The main story should continu the main story

I hope , more sexe with mom and sister like first version , but DC need cash...
Well sooner or later we'll have pregnancy with Debbie too until then it'll pass a long time but i also wish for a threesome with Debbie, MC and Jenny.

Reactions: EJW

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I really want some Judith content too, but there are a lot of people that hate her. It wouldn't surprise me if she is one of the last updates.
If they had started out with her, I wouldn't have minded it. (Meaning if you progressed beyond hanjos in the school loo early on) But we're several years into this thing, and at this stage MC has his pick of something like a near double-digit number of the choicest MILFs/cougars in Summerville, plus a similar number of girls roughly his age, and a couple other ladies available for limited 'service'. Judith just isn't in the gameplan. Personally, if he does ever release more stuff with her, I'd only play it if it was required to advance some other storyline.

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes