DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
This was a nice surprise, up to 96% already on the tracker. :) Not long to go now. Here's hoping for a smooth progress for the last 4%, and we're within a shot of getting the update by the end of next week. ;)
Maybe. Looks like it is up to the scripter getting it done now.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i like her mom, she probably was a swimmer herself back in her youth. ronda definitely doesn't look much like her dad, though it would be funny if she also had a sister that looked closer to judith.
that said who was the joker who put that 6/10 over ronda, that honestly triggered me.

Reactions: WSmith

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
underrated part of nsfw art: areolas

I like that the cook always gives this detail thought when making the nude models

Reactions: Ranma

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Someone suggested in the stream to make Ronda's Mum disabled. An amputee or on a wheelchair and some suggested to even make her blind. DC really liked the idea and the story implications but he was worried about the reception. He conducted a poll where 65 percent were like nope.
Hes still taken with the idea though, suggested he might take a risk like the team did with Eve.

Seriously there be too many normies.
New Ronda and Ronda's Mom
1587569760165.png
So, they are disabled after all. Both of them ;)

• Haha
Reactions: hapikala_donut

ALeakyWarthog

Oct 22, 2017
So in terms of the MAIN content for 0.20 is this what we're getting?

- Main story extension with mafia group
- Josephine and Maria Routes
- Character Model improvements?

and then the Rumps stuff for 20.5?
I think were getting the bank lady for 0.20 as well, not sure if there is anything else.

Reactions: IZenithI

TE9931

Mar 25, 2020
i like her mom, she probably was a swimmer herself back in her youth. ronda definitely doesn't look much like her dad, though it would be funny if she also had a sister that looked closer to judith.
that said who was the joker who put that 6/10 over ronda, that honestly triggered me.
:ROFLMAO: DarkCookie put that 6/10 in his previous stream. But I think your queen is 10/10

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes