j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
the countdown begun!!!!!!!!!!!
insert europe theme XD
Sadly it's going to take quite a bit longer than that song lasts. :/

By the way, DC gave Ronda her new body and now he'll design her mom. In case anybody cares and wants to influence what he does:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Added old Ronda

Last edited:

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
This was a nice surprise, up to 96% already on the tracker. :) Not long to go now. Here's hoping for a smooth progress for the last 4%, and we're within a shot of getting the update by the end of next week. ;)

dexterblood

Nov 15, 2018
Someone suggested in the stream to make Ronda's Mum disabled. An amputee or on a wheelchair and some suggested to even make her blind. DC really liked the idea and the story implications but he was worried about the reception. He conducted a poll where 65 percent were like nope.
Hes still taken with the idea though, suggested he might take a risk like the team did with Eve.

Seriously there be too many normies.

Reactions: IZenithI

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
New Ronda is way nicer imo
Yeah, DC said that her "second body" was bascially as rushed job because he needed her new face for the teacher's update. I really, really like that new body, too.
So.....when's more Grace content coming out?
Nobody knows. Sploosh said some time ago that they wanted to make 0.19.5 about her/Odette+Eve/Diane but instead went for Consuela. So it's very likely going to happen at some point. Don't expect too much though, she's likely going to get another scene or so and that'll be it... the fate of secondary characters. :/

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Someone suggested in the stream to make Ronda's Mum disabled. An amputee or on a wheelchair and some suggested to even make her blind. DC really liked the idea and the story implications but he was worried about the reception. He conducted a poll where 65 percent were like nope.
Hes still taken with the idea though, suggested he might take a risk like the team did with Eve.

Seriously there be too many normies.
That's a difficult topic. I don't have anything against disabled people (I am related to one). But having them in a game that is all about sexual activity... I don't know. Where is the limit? An arm, a leg, a boob, an eye? Two legs? What about mental disabilities? I think we might get very quick into an area that is no longer acceptable, illegal even.

Also, there is the question if that can be made optional. A decision like with Eve would not easily work. There are leg prostheses that a casual observer would not notice if covered by trousers, so a similar dialog would do the trick here. Same for other body parts -- but not for all.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Yeah, DC said that her "second body" was bascially as rushed job because he needed her new face for the teacher's update. I really, really like that new body, too.

Nobody knows. Sploosh said some time ago that they wanted to make 0.19.5 about her/Odette+Eve/Diane but instead went for Consuela. So it's very likely going to happen at some point. Don't expect too much though, she's likely going to get another scene or so and that'll be it... the fate of secondary characters. :/
Thanks I won't get my hopes up but Grace really felt like a compelling character to me also sorry but I have one more question is the save file continuation implemented yet or we have to play from start again with every update?

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
The key word here is "should", they are still testing the saves compatibility, and the has quite a lot of bugs even after the "bugfix" versions.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Sadly it's going to take quite a bit longer than that song lasts. :/

By the way, DC gave Ronda her new body and now he'll design her mom. In case anybody cares and wants to influence what he does:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Added old Ronda
New Ronda looks like she'd stab you in the throat with a rusty fork for looking at her sideways. She's got those crazy eyes.l

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Now since the art for 0.20 is done will dc work on the other half of the main update (0.20.5) or will he skip that for now & will start making art for rhondas update ?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Now since the art for 0.20 is done will dc work on the other half of the main update (0.20.5) or will he skip that for now & will start making art for rhondas update ?
He's working on 0.20.5, but there's always his work and there are his streams. It's not that uncommon for him to do somewhat unrelated future work while he's streaming, to keep people happy. He streamed basically nothing but backgrounds and standard poses during the last week, so I guess that's why he wanted some interesting content in between. After all, it'll be needed "soon".

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Guys, let's respect the tastes of others, if you like it, it doesn't mean that I have to like it, and vice versa,
We are not going to be a toxic page like DMD.
Imo she's not the hottest one but she's ok, and what makes it hotter about the character is that she's kinda arrogant about her physical abilities and she's the daughter of a policeman, so can't wait to corrupt her :love:

Reactions: Marcezeq and V&M

alucard175

Apr 20, 2017
so i loaded my save and i lost all the progress in most of the routes, even some that i already finished (it was a save made in this version, i didnt load a previous version) but somehow kept all the items i received on those routes, someone know what happened?

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
so i loaded my save and i lost all the progress in most of the routes, even some that i already finished (it was a save made in this version, i didnt load a previous version) but somehow kept all the items i received on those routes, someone know what happened?
did you install a mod?

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Yes and no. As far as I'm aware they are planning a system which will allow user translations to be added into the game. So once that happens there's a good chance french will be one of those languages.
Can you remember when this system was discussed/promised?

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes