srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Guys, sorry if it has already been answered, but is there a list or something like all the women who will have their events and the possible ones too?
There is always the walkthrough...

Reactions: otranu

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Guys, sorry if it has already been answered, but is there a list or something like all the women who will have their events and the possible ones too?
Patrons have polls to to decide that
Poll for v0.19:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Poll for v0.20:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
That would be it, but then it means that the one that was not chosen now can be in the future, right?
I would like more stories with Debby, Judith, Mia
well.. as you can see, they were options in previous polls. but no in poll for 0.20, i'm not patreon so i can't see new polls, but i think that they can be back.

Reactions: V&M

otranu

Dec 4, 2018
That would be it, but then it means that the one that was not chosen now can be in the future, right?
Dark cookie makes the patreons choose the order, but he will make everything you see in the pools.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
For a start stop the insults then I might reply.
By now even the last person who remotely cared about why you don't like the game has probably lost interest. Either you come to the point or not. If you don't like the game it's fine.

Edit:
Yeah, Judith for example has been in the polls 7 times by now and never won. Somebody added almost all of the past polls to , so you can see them there in case you'd like to.

Last edited:
Reactions: V&M

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I think the updale will be released in the end of the month or maybe less than that,can't wait though.

Ayam85

Sep 10, 2019
If the build 20 arrives in early May, the 20.5 could be released somewhere in late November or early December of this year. I hope Judith gets minor update in between.

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Live report from DC's stream : No news for next update release, but they are currently chosing who will serve as a model for Rhonda's mom. Contestants were : Diamond Jackson, Beyonce, Angela Basset, Halle Berry, Michelle Obama and a few others. In the end, seems Angela Basset won.

@j4yj4m : seems we are bored and had the same idea at the same time. :D
I want serena williams minus the big nose. Ronda needs a fit amazonian mom 2 look up 2.
maybe have some backstory were her dad used to be a heavyweight lifting hero as well as a cop, but got fat and complacent when he rose in rank.

Last edited:

otranu

Dec 4, 2018
If the build 20 arrives in early May, the 20.5 could be released somewhere in late November or early December of this year. I hope Judith gets minor update in between.
i dont think they will take 7 or 8 moths for a new release.
It will be 7 months since 19.0 when they release 20.0 , but they released 19.5 five moths ago.
I think 20.5 can be released in late september, early octuber

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes