rockd

Jul 31, 2017
i dont think they will take 7 or 8 moths for a new release.
It will be 7 months since 19.0 when they release 20.0 , but they released 19.5 five moths ago.
I think 20.5 can be released in late september, early octuber
Still two releases a year are too few imo. Especially when you consider that some characters are supposed to receive another update in the future. 4 updates a year, like it was some updates ago, would be a far more satisfying pace. But I don't see that happening anymore unless they increase team size or productivity corresponding to update size. Btw shout-out to tokuin who's review perfectly captures the state SS is in right now.

Last edited:

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
last i played, you could knock up your aunt. can you knock up your sister or mom yet?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Still two releases a year are too few imo. Especially when you consider that some characters are supposed to receive another update in the future. 4 updates a year, like it was some updates ago, would be a far more satisfying pace. But I don't see that happening anymore unless they increase team size or productivity corresponding to update size. Btw shout-out to tokuin who's review perfectly captures the state SS is in right now.
Hasn't it been three releases a year for the past couple? Once in mid Spring, another in Mid Autumn, and then a smaller release roughly around Christmastime. I admit I'd like to see the releases come more frequently, but 2D animation takes far, far longer than 3D animation, and I can't remember the last time Summertime Saga put out a release that wasn't worth cranking a few out to. Things could be way, way worse. I would indicate how things could be worst, but the pathetic mod gestapo would delete my post.

Reactions: Ghostload and Sync

iric

Aug 19, 2016
in this 19.5 version i manage to enter Aqua cave and have some conversation with her, but that's it, i can't get out from the cave (the tunnel not clickable) no matter what i do with aqua, how do i get out? in prev version i just click that exit tunnel, but right now i can't do that.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
in this 19.5 version i manage to enter Aqua cave and have some conversation with her, but that's it, i can't get out from the cave (the tunnel not clickable) no matter what i do with aqua, how do i get out? in prev version i just click that exit tunnel, but right now i can't do that.
I am pretty sure you clicked on the map icon (top left of the screen).

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hm, I guess there are some couples which could be up for some kinky lesbian stuff, like the Latinas, Ms. Ross/Mia maybe even Smith/Annie in some kind of domination context... I doubt Grace would be up for it, though.

I personally really hope for some kind of Ms. Ross and Mia action, It just fits too well into Mia's proposed future story.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Hm, I guess there are some couples which could be up for some kinky lesbian stuff, like the Latinas, Ms. Ross/Mia maybe even Smith/Annie in some kind of domination context... I doubt Grace would be up for it, though.

I personally really hope for some kind of Ms. Ross and Mia action, It just fits too well into Mia's proposed future story.
Welp this post wasn't supposed to go/be here so...yeah :ROFLMAO:

Thought i was on four elements trainer but I guess i wasn't.

• Haha
Reactions: binks1989

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
0% chance this releases in April, 100% it releases in May after the Patreon billing cycle.
Given past experience he'd probably make more money the other way round. The game is free, so those who don't really want to pay, won't pay anyway and just drop their pledge. They can download and play it for free. But he always gains a good number of patreons each update, so releasing it on the 28ths or so would make quite a few people subscribe and then pay again right away the on 1st.

Having said that, I doubt he really cares about such things in the first place. In the past we've had updates on the 26th or 29th as well as on the 2nd or 9th. Most updates actually dropped around the middle of the month.

Last edited:

MRXS

Dec 12, 2018
If i have sister like Jenny, i will slap her face without permission... because she trying to robbing me for an H toy!!! :ROFLMAO:

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
If i have sister like Jenny, i will slap her face without permission... because she trying to robbing me for an H toy!!! :ROFLMAO:
Slap her with your dick, in french this is called "Biffle"

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Given past experience he'd probably make more money the other way round. The game is free, so those who don't really want to pay, won't pay anyway and just drop their pledge. They can download and play it for free. But he always gains a good number of patreons each update, so releasing it on the 28ths or so would make quite a few people subscribe and then pay again right away the on 1st.

Having said that, I doubt he really cares about such things in the first place. In the past we've had updates on the 26th or 29th as well as on the 2nd or 9th. Most updates actually dropped around the middle of the month.
Yeah, that other comment was overly cynical. The eight releases were released on the 17th, 3rd, 1st, 16th, 23rd, 25th, 14th, and 19th of the month.

Reactions: j4yj4m
4.00 star(s) 367 Votes