IZenithI

Apr 19, 2020
In my opinion, the last good and substantial update was the Roxxy update. The last couple of updates, to me, weren't as good. I only hope that the Judith update, whenever that may come, will be a good update.
Well 0.20 will apparently be the biggest update so far (has to be considering the wait) so here's to hoping it'll be worth it because if not then I'm not sure how the fanbase, particularly the patrons, will react :unsure: won't bode well lmao

IZenithI

Apr 19, 2020
If they had started out with her, I wouldn't have minded it. (Meaning if you progressed beyond hanjos in the school loo early on) But we're several years into this thing, and at this stage MC has his pick of something like a near double-digit number of the choicest MILFs/cougars in Summerville, plus a similar number of girls roughly his age, and a couple other ladies available for limited 'service'. Judith just isn't in the gameplan. Personally, if he does ever release more stuff with her, I'd only play it if it was required to advance some other storyline.
I mean ultimately the polls will sway towards whatever the patrons want considering the weighting of their votes, I agree with you on Judith but clearly it seems to be an unpopular opinion :sleep:

Nov 10, 2017
Well 0.20 will apparently be the biggest update so far (has to be considering the wait) so here's to hoping it'll be worth it because if not then I'm not sure how the fanbase, particularly the patrons, will react :unsure: won't bode well lmao
I highly doubt it will be the biggest update so far. only 5 sex scenes between 3 characters

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
I highly doubt it will be the biggest update so far. only 5 sex scenes between 3 characters
it actually is since most the game is being redone.
a lotta people bitchin+complainin\
but when download speeds, loads, and save times are faster; when animations are smoother and easily modable; when ui is improved;
yeah its a huge update.
you just won't see most of it. hopefully saves can be transfered so no more reset.

Reactions: darlic and IZenithI

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
In my opinion, the last good and substantial update was the Roxxy update. The last couple of updates, to me, weren't as good. I only hope that the Judith update, whenever that may come, will be a good update.
Then DC cannot win. If you dismiss Jenny, Eve and Consuela updates, you will wait forever for anything that satisfies you.

Reactions: IZenithI and otranu

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
How hard is it for people to realize when DC says it’s the biggest update ever he not taking about the amount sex scenes but the overall amount art, writing, coding, and what ever else goes on behind scenes of the game that we don’t know about.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I agreen that roxxy's update was the best one, but the other ones weren't bad. Jenny's update if it wasn't a rework I think people would have rated it higher. The problem with eve's update is that, because you have the trap and non trap routes you didn't get many h-scenes and people here only care about the h-scenes. Grace only got one scene. Consuela's update for a small surprise update wasn't bad at all.

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
I agreen that roxxy's update was the best one, but the other ones weren't bad. Jenny's update if it wasn't a rework I think people would have rated it higher. The problem with eve's update is that, because you have the trap and non trap routes you didn't get many h-scenes and people here only care about the h-scenes. Grace only got one scene. Consuela's update for a small surprise update wasn't bad at all.
I don't think those updates were bad either, just that out of the last few updates weren't as good as the Roxxy one. Disregarding the h-scenes, I enjoyed Roxxy's character development and the story surrounding that as compared to the story told in the Jenny and Eve updates. Though, as with anything posted in most forums that's a matter of opinion.

Reactions: Ragingrager

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
How hard is it for people to realize when DC says it’s the biggest update ever he not taking about the amount sex scenes but the overall amount art, writing, coding, and what ever else goes on behind scenes of the game that we don’t know about.
To be fair he says that before every update. I feel like the Roxxy update has been the biggest and best one so far. The ones after that didn't really feel like they offered an improvement in terms of quantity or quality.

Last edited:

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
To be fair he says that before every update. feel like the Roxxy update has been the biggest and best one so far. The ones after that didn't really feel bigger or better in comparison.
He says this because it’s true. Diane update introduced the milking and pregnancy system, Jenny update added on to the pregnancy system and brought back different routes, Eves update allowed you to choose between trans and cis Eva and made it so each character has certain percentage chance can get pregnant, while the next update is the first half of the main story and finish the bank transfer system which they have been working on since update .15 I believe. Also just because you personally like the Roxxy update that doesn’t make it the best one.

raysitsp123

Dec 18, 2017
It is unlikely the update will come out this week and early next week. Usually, when the progress bar hits 100%, they still need 4-7 days to fix the bugs, so I guess the earliest date to release would be around next Sunday or the following week. If you want to know any news about how close being release, just watch the last few minutes of DC's stream, he might give us an update.

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes