Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I am not sure, but creating an archive to another folder location then extracting back might work. Never tried it, since it did not occur to me... different approaches, but I just think of basic file transfers first. I prefer not to compress/extract/recompress too many times due to possible error creation in files. Old habits.
The problem is that i don't have an SD card...

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
The problem is that i don't have an SD card...
Well, I just created a folder named "storage" on the Main drive and copied a file into it, then deleted it all. On my device, I can do the backup/restore stuff without an SD card. It works with FX, anyway.

godman59

Nov 25, 2017
I just got a nice gamebreaking bug where I can't make a pinacolada for Diane. It just randomly makes wrong drink. Funny, beacuse I had to reload the save where I was able to make the drink, but now its not posssible. Sheesh

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Can someone explain why people say that dc will finish at the start of May to wait for cash?

I thought whether dc finish it today, the start of May, or even 2 months down the road, DC will still get paid.
Since years some people have the weird assumption, that the next update will be so bad that patreons will leave in droves. Thus, they think, devs try to get addtional money by getting them to stay those few days longer to renew their patreon membership one more month. In reality the opposite seems true though. Given that devs like DC gain quite a few additional patreons every major update, it would be way better for them to release the update at the end of the months. Like that people become patreons and pay the full amount for the current month, just to be charged again at the 1st of the next month.

In end neither will matter for DC, though, and it's just a stupid thing people talk about. After all, the game is free and you can play it anyway, no matter whether u are a patreon or not.

D

Deleted member 484637

i don't care about milking the patrons, all about i care is, when i can milk myself to summertime saga.
you can complain furthermore, but it doesn't change anything.
don't act like a cuck, who is cockblocked by a fucking game... that's fucking hilarious... :KEK:
you know, there is so much high quality stuff on f95...

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Since years some people have the weird assumption, that the next update will be so bad that patreons will leave in droves. Thus, they think, devs try to get addtional money by getting them to stay those few days longer to renew their patreon membership one more month. In reality the opposite seems true though. Given that devs like DC gain quite a few additional patreons every major update, it would be way better for them to release the update at the end of the months. Like that people become patreons and pay the full amount for the current month, just to be charged again at the 1st of the next month.

In end neither will matter for DC, though, and it's just a stupid thing people talk about. After all, the game is free and you can play it anyway, no matter whether u are a patreon or not.
If ICSTOR can hang onto as many patreons as he did releasing one update in a 12 month period and admitting to doing nothing for five months of it, then I don't see why DC should be expected to lose patreons if this update is "bad". People have the weirdest expectations around here.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
and what else do you play for? PLOT? WHAT?
Different games simply have a different focus. There are games out there which have almost no plot or only a simple main plot and lots of lewd stuff, and there are games out there with almost no sex and a focus on story and gameplay. SS has always been a compromise in the middle. That's neither good or bad, it's just how the game is set up. So yeah, those who only want scenes will certainly find games which are better suited for them.

Reactions: DannyhelMont

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
DC has been pretty consistent with his releases, if you've been following the game for a while you already know what to expect. You will get 2 big updates and 1 or maybe 2 smaller ones per year. Could he find ways to increase the developing speed? Probably but he hasn't lost patrons and I don't think he will lose them in the future. People already know what they're getting into when they decide to support him.

Reactions: 401Grem
4.00 star(s) 367 Votes