Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
Do you think this game is being worked on Properly? after reading back some pages on all the stuff DC has said and what seems to being delievered I can see why this thread has descened into anarchy

I mean when I compare it to Taffy Tales and what get's delivered there hard not to see an good development cycle and...... an middling one.
Most dev's of projects in go into one of two categories Passion or Business's.
Passion - Where the dev and team are willing to work so others will love the product they make (will naturally work more).
Business - Where the dev wants money and the team are just workers (will naturally work less or to point).

Not all cases but I have seen so many go down these routes.

BurnerIc

Jun 14, 2018
Does anyone know when 0.20 comes out that on page I have seen 99% for a couple of days
When the bug testing is done, they leave it at 99% while doing the tests because people got mad it would sit at 100% and not be released immediately

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Bug testing really should be its own progress bar. Like they finish the update, then release a progress bar for bug testing. If they're going to do the completely pointless and always deceptive progress bars for things then they should just go hard in the paint.

Evilfowl

Aug 5, 2017
Why would 20.5 come in November/December? I thought these .5 updates would take 2-3 months not another full update cycle
Because the only reason there's going to be a 20.5 is because they announced that there was just too much content for the main story to come in a single update, so it was split into two full parts.

lalka

Jun 2, 2017
Looking at the bugs count it will take at least one week, ill expect release by the end of next week

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah...i figured it out but still would've been great if actually the new update came these days.
Well, it'll almost certainly be out this week. But yes, there's never a set date. It'll simply happen at some point once they feel that the really bad bugs are found and fixed. After that it only seems to take them a few hours to release.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
162/199 bugs fixed. Is it just me, or has the bug fixing gone a lot quicker than with the last update? :O

BurnerIc

Jun 14, 2018
162/199 bugs fixed. Is it just me, or has the bug fixing gone a lot quicker than with the last update? :O
It certainly seems that way, it looks to be doing up by chunks of 15-20 bugs fixed per day, I was betting on 5 days until release but this is making it seem like it may be 2 or 3, which is nice

macca_joe

Feb 1, 2019
Seriously artwork of Any american comic is nowhere near most mangas. They are colorless, but they capture the beauty of the background and character's emotions much better than American Comics. Their is a reason that American Animation(CARTOONS) is for Kids or just filled with poor drawings and Animation, but Japanese Animations(Anime) are enjoyed by people of every age and majority of them have mind blowing animation.

BUt I agree, that their is no need to compare these game designs with Anime or Cartoons. They are different genre and are meant to entertain in totally different ways.
Lol wut you just completely washed everything as bad. Firstly you say that western cartoons are only for kids, completely ignoring the myriad of adult and teen cartoons/animation out these days. Secondly anything thats not for kids is bad. Yea man totally anything that isnt isakai or shonene anime is bad or its all loli and hentai, there is literally NOTHING in between (sarcasm).

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
Why would 20.5 come in November/December? I thought these .5 updates would take 2-3 months not another full update cycle
they are moving goalposts

Most dev's of projects in go into one of two categories Passion or Business's.
Passion - Where the dev and team are willing to work so others will love the product they make (will naturally work more).
Business - Where the dev wants money and the team are just workers (will naturally work less or to point).

Not all cases but I have seen so many go down these routes.
this is why i think the update polls are a bad idea, updates could be faster if he was working on what he cares for more

Reactions: TurtleKing9000
4.00 star(s) 367 Votes