401Grem

May 14, 2017
Not being a follower on Discord, Are there two different artists working on SS? DC and someone else?
The reason I ask this is because of the different art styles between the main game and the animations.
The main game has 'crisp' lines on the characters, whereas the animations have a much softer almost pastel chalk style. Or is he mixing new with the old?
Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining per se (although I prefer the crisp lines) I'm just curious.

View attachment 642360 View attachment 642362
Crisp Soft

PS: DC get off your FAT wallet and hire a second coder!

OMG A NEW VERSION OF DATING MY DAUGHTER IS OUT. Mr Dots games DOES NOT MILK his patrons. Like "other" Devs.
what are you basing your opinion on, things you made up?

SCynic

Jul 18, 2018
Is it true that Darkcookie will only release the game once it is paid on patreon? Because a few weeks ago the game was 99% and is taking a long time to be released and I looked at some previous pages and people are saying that the game will be released next Sunday.
This coming update will be released when the bug testing/fixing phase is complete. The progress tracker has been at 99% for 2 days at most. Those people saying the update will be released next sunday are making a guess, based on whatever information they personally feel is relevant. The only KNOWN TRUE fact about the coming update, is that it will be released when the work on it is complete.

Reactions: caspian90

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
This coming update will be released when the bug testing/fixing phase is complete. The progress tracker has been at 99% for 2 days at most. Those people saying the update will be released next sunday are making a guess, based on whatever information they personally feel is relevant. The only KNOWN TRUE fact about the coming update, is that it will be released when the work on it is complete.
That's not a fact either, mathematically speaking. It will be released most likely, but if that's before or after the work on it is complete is unknown.

But that's just the nerd way to say: nobody knows.

JohnG89

Mar 13, 2018
the Progress tracker has been at 99% for a week now, but yeah, I don’t think there’s anyway to know for sure. I think it’ll be out by Wednesday, but that’s just a complete guess, given that they seem to be fixing 10 bugs a day.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Love this game its like my Dream making Milf's pregnant :LOL::ROFLMAO::D(y)
Wish Dev Allow to make everyone pregnant example his Mom + Blonde girl in school + Cleaner laddy Etc..
Fix pregnancy minigame to make easy spin :cool: And dialogue's to be more loving example sister wont tell who impregnated her

Reactions: caspian90

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
In two days? are you sure about that? because I saw 99% on April 23rd.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

MC's Hammer

Apr 23, 2018
That's because they freeze the overall completetion percentage while they bug test to show that it's almost done but not finished, it was like this since the Jenny update IIRC
Correct. IIRC the bug total shot up like 3-4x in a couple days and the completion % tanked at the end of a month. They lost thousands of dollars in pledges before the billing period.

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes