freaking_hecks

Apr 3, 2020
How do you open up the mall in this new update? No matter what events I have tried to start that involve the mall, none of them will open the damn place.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
it is low update i think, and play aaaaalll over agayn just to continue the story GG..... PLS if someone have working save from last version POST IT

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
"The Main Story - Part One!"

Wow maybe it's time to play it again.

p.s. Part One after only 4 years ‍♂
im suprised its only been 4 years considering that there's like 1 update per 4-5 months and a good third of them is him deciding to redo the story/art and inserting trump,i dont hate it in fact its actually hilarious but defiantely stalls story progression

Reactions: Jarul

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
These sometimes advertised that the save files would work even after the update. Miracle ministerial speeches and blank promises. Have they ever worked on a new update? It would be worth the point to already fulfill the promises. You can't always start this game from the beginning. 5/5 shit :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

Reactions: odino and Jarul

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
only 6 scene and the quest to get them is soooooo long but branch out, i only need 1 more maria scene, it's the one in the middle on maria cookie jar, anyone know how to get this ?
Complete the pizzas until the end.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Don't Complain about the slow work.
Do like me, Pledge for one month, and then cancel it, and redo it once new content is released.
i fully understand people is angry for pledging for ½ year for 20 mins added content. just pull you pledge and activate it again when you see fit :)
In other, continue to be a plunk :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
This is one of my fav games, I love the art so there is also a possibility for me being biased but who cares. crazy long update schedule and the fact of being forced to start new game each and single time after the release can be a turn of for some but i personally think its worth it. crazy potential

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes