Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Making her more relaxed is most obvious thing that could be in her story wchich I'm not against, but I just don't wanna again story with MC making his love interest submissive to him.
She doesn't need to be submissive, right now she doesnt think much of him. I guess the update will be about mc proving himself to her. You have to show her that you're worthy

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
She doesn't need to be submissive, right now she doesnt think much of him. I guess the update will be about mc proving himself to her. You have to show her that you're worthy
Yeah, I know that she doesn't need to be submissive, and I hope that she won't be. I'm just thinking about past updates where making girl submissive is pretty much all that is.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, I know that she doesn't need to be submissive, and I hope that she won't be. I'm just thinking about past updates where making girl submissive is pretty much all that is.
Well you have jenny, she stays a bitch until the end, even if you decide to be dominant.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
lot's of people probably asked that but the main quest is the only new content ?
I did all the main quest in one time and my save is broken, i don't want to doo it again if it's for nothing.
This is what you posted. Yes, the main quest is the only content in 0.20, the update was made just for that. You broke your save (dunno how) and you feel butthurt that you'd have to hit new game to do it again (which you don't) and it would somehow block you from doing any other route that doesn't involve the main quest at all, since the routes aren't connected

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
This is what you posted. Yes, the main quest is the only content in 0.20, the update was made just for that. You broke your save (dunno how) and you feel butthurt that you'd have to hit new game to do it again (which you don't) and it would somehow block you from doing any other route that doesn't involve the main quest at all, since the routes aren't connected
I don't understand why you seem's to be agressive with me ?
I don't argue about a lack of content or something.
I ask politly, if there is other content than the main quest.
What is the problem if don't want to do the main quest again if there is no other content ?

I don't broke my save, the game did it alone, when i load my save, the game restart at the begining.

Lokman00

Dec 31, 2018
So does anyone have any ideas as to what DC is gonna do about the possibility a (Satanic) Cult existing in the town being led by Ms. Smith or maybe the nun?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope DC makes this a major plot point for the Annie update. Freeing Annie from the influence of Ms. Smith and the Cult would be interesting.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ It's either full demon or borderline Bible Black ....... Or just Principal Smith getting a BDSM harem in the basement/her house

kid5150

May 27, 2018
The change log says Consuela can have twins. Anyone have this? I must have 8-10 kids with her as I worked through the stories. No twins.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ It bothers you that much ? It's pure RNG and it doesn't change anything, aside your weird twins fetish

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So does anyone have any ideas as to what DC is gonna do about the possibility a (Satanic) Cult existing in the town being led by Ms. Smith or maybe the nun?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope DC makes this a major plot point for the Annie update. Freeing Annie from the influence of Ms. Smith and the Cult would be interesting.
We have cowgirls a fishgirls so It wouldn't surprise me if the story involes succubus and other stuff like that.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ The REALLY old fetish tracker had monster girls, no mention of demons were ever noted ...... Really doubt we'll get anything resembling Morrigan (from Dark Stalkers, since she's a good waifu succubus)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
^ The REALLY old fetish tracker had monster girls, no mention of demons were ever noted ...... Really doubt we'll get anything resembling Morrigan (from Dark Stalkers, since she's a good waifu succubus)
Isn't daisy(cowgirl) kind of a demon or a spirit? I don't remember her story that well but wasn't she made or summoned with magic? A succubus wouldn't be that far off.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
I'd personally want way more choices in the game in general.
Wasn't that what irked a whole lot of people?
I remember a lot of whining about "Why do we have to choose between June/Mrs. J or Mia/Helen? We want to own fuck all the girls!!! We don't want branching paths!!!"
Just for the record: I myself enjoy games with choices/agency way more than being on rails.

Reactions: Vibescu

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Back here again in a while. Sorry for being annoying asking the same question over and over in breaks is there more Grace content available now?

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Wasn't that what irked a whole lot of people?
I remember a lot of whining about "Why do we have to choose between June/Mrs. J or Mia/Helen? We want to own fuck all the girls!!! We don't want branching paths!!!"
Just for the record: I myself enjoy games with choices/agency way more than being on rails.
Yeah, DC was talking about that the other day on stream, he wants the choices you make to have an actual impact on the game, but people complain all the time because they want to get with all the girls in one playthrough. He doesn't know if he will continue with the branching paths.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Back here again in a while. Sorry for being annoying asking the same question over and over in breaks is there more Rachel content available now?
Who ? And 99%+ nope. Since the update is in the changelog, you could answer your own stuff by reading a bit

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes