snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Question: does anyone bother getting the achievements at the current stage? I'm a PS4 trophy hunter but when it comes to SS, I don't care if I didn't unlock Mia's, Helen's or June's achievments. Maybe because it'd be redoing everything over again...
I use to bother but at this point i dont care anymore . Also a fellow ps4 trophy hunter

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda and Somnus

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Wasn't that what irked a whole lot of people?
I remember a lot of whining about "Why do we have to choose between June/Mrs. J or Mia/Helen? We want to own fuck all the girls!!! We don't want branching paths!!!"
Just for the record: I myself enjoy games with choices/agency way more than being on rails.
Yeah, DC was talking about that the other day on stream, he wants the choices you make to have an actual impact on the game, but people complain all the time because they want to get with all the girls in one playthrough. He doesn't know if he will continue with the branching paths.
Yeah i remember after the mia update they said there wouldnt be any more story branching because of the complaints . If i remembet right he had some planned for the roxxy update but ended up not using them

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

I just uploaded version 1.07 of the , containing some fixes, and new optional content -- mainly a more naughty version of Tina in her underwear.

Have fun!

Reactions: bosa43

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I can't get Consuela preggy wtf? I "fertilized" her twice on different occasions (which was harder than the basketball mini game) but still no text message that she's pregnant weeks later. What am I missing here?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah i remember after the mia update they said there wouldnt be any more story branching because of the complaints . If i remembet right he had some planned for the roxxy update but ended up not using them
I remember that even in Eve's update some people complained about having the trap and non trap route. They were saying that the time he spent making the trap scenes could've been used to make more scenes with Grace and Odette.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Beyond unlikely. Eve's the main girl in the update, her route is mostly done. Grace and Odette are byproducts. They might get 1 scene each at the end of times when DC goes mad and finishes all the routes. Looking upwards of 5 years though. And even then, probabilities are still in the ~10% range

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I remember him saying on stream a few months ago that he wants to add a couple more scenes with Grace in the future. But yeah it will take years until that happens. The next big update is Ronda and we won't even get it this year.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
0.20.5.1 around late July, 0.20.5.2 around early October, 0.21 wet dream around Xmas. Doable but highly dubious

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I remember him saying on stream a few months ago that he plans to add a couple more scenes with Grace in the future. But yeah it will take years until that happens. The next big update is Ronda and we won't even get it this year.
Yeah, Sploosh said the original plan for 0.19.5 was one scene for Grace, one Eve/Odette threesome and pregnant sex for Diane. But they went for Consuela instead to have her in the game before the main story. Well, at least we know what's technically planned.
0.20.5.1 around late July, 0.20.5.2 around early October, 0.21 wet dream around Xmas. Doable but highly dubious
DC mentioned that he's got one new monstergirl somewhat ready. So I guess we could get an halloween update this year.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Is there any way to just get the money cheat? It used to be that you could reset the cheats for the stats but the only one that I can reset now is the charisma.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
^Oh I'm sure you're not the only one, my point was that from what I've seen, most people don't really want or care about that kind of content, so DC will probably avoid adding that to the game and focus on other stuff that people enjoy.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
^Oh I'm sure you're not the only one, my point was that from what I've seen, most people don't really want or care about that kind of content, so DC will probably avoid adding that to the game and focus on other stuff that people enjoy.
sure, but MC who fucks all alone is boring

you need to introduce something that makes you want to play even after the end of the main storyline.
The game is too repetitive

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes