Jul 1, 2019
Summertime Saga [v0.20.1] [Kompas Productions]

Original Size: 911 MB
Compressed Size: 362 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)
I can play this version script error

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
So what, you're suggesting that she be locked out until the MC has fucked a certain amount of the other girls? Even ignoring the cries of NTR, locking a character out for the sole purpose of preggo sex is going to piss off anyone who voted for Judith. A better way to accomplish that would be to just have her impregnation rate be at 100% on your first time with her and to make that first time happen super early on her storyline. Have her simply not stop coming to school when she starts showing. That would accomplish way more than either locking her away until a certain point or giving her two radically different stories.
Thats not what i was saying tho.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
In the end Judith's story is already somewhat predetermined and it'll be about fixing her self confidence issues and about getting revenge for the bullying by the latinas. I mean, with Diane and Maria there are already two plots in which pregnancy plays a somewhat significant role, which should really be enough, given that the whole pregnancy topic already takes way more development time than it should.

I doubt DC will really chance is plans with Judith, while the chance for another new "major" schoolgirl is probably indeed zero.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Thats not what i was saying tho.
Except it is what you're saying. The only way the MC can take too long is if she's not an option at the start of the game or she has two storylines. Otherwise Judith and DC would basically be punishing your character for grieving their dead father. "Oh you took to long, so I start to smash with that other guy." "But my dad was murdered." "Too bad. You took too long to get over it and now I'm pregnant with someone else's kid." is literally the only way your character being too late works. Especially in Summertime Saga world where pregnancy takes like a month. She's one of the least popular characters, she doesn't need two storylines.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You can't interact with Hilary, she's not part of the MCdickgame, she's irrelevant. Just like the girl in the library the 1st time you go there.

Side note : the crabbers have updated their game with mostly nothing. What a surprise

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I admit, I'm surprised there's not a lot of tit fucking scenes. I don't know why, but I feel like Annie's update might be a good choice for them. I was expecting a tit fuck in Roxxy's update, but hers is so myopically focused on her pleasure that anything but straight fucking doesn't ever seem to come up.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
When it comes to the school girls all these smaller things like blowjobs, titjobs, etc. should be part of the dating system. MC is supposed to earn points from dating and as it sounded in the past, DC plans to introduce a few scene rewards for each grl in between once a certain number of points is reached.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
When it comes to the school girls all these smaller things like blowjobs, titjobs, etc. should be part of the dating system. MC is supposed to earn points from dating and as it sounded in the past, DC plans to introduce a few scene rewards for each grl in between once a certain number of points is reached.
So, we will see them in 4-5 years, huh? Sweet...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It depends on what DC decides to work on there are 5 girls left to work on. Rhonda, Annie, Judith/Latinas, Mia and Erik/June, if he decides to just work on the school girls and assuming every update would take around 5 months to finish, he would be able to start working on the dating system in around 2 years.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
He also needs to redo most of the routes to include preg. Those might come before the dating stuff

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I don't think June is meant to be part of the dating system, so technically it's really Ronda, Annie, Judith and a Mia rework, plus possibly a Roxxy rig/pregnancy update.

The question really is how he intends to handle the reworks in general, given that there are quite a few painful ones left and that it may not be the best idea to keep them "for last". I'd guess we'll know more once the next poll drops.

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes