j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
oh ok lol thanks that's even better a 56% is quite good I guess!
One should add that these 56% don't include reworks which still have to be done, like Debbie, Mia, Erik and the teachers. So in reality there's more left than the percentage would suggest.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Edit: It simply feels like they try to make it too "good" at times. If there's a decision to make and you too often go for the "takes more time but really helps the game" option, stuff adds up. Sometimes I'd wish they'd just return to simpler writing, simpler quests, less wallpaperscenes, less pregnancy, etc. because all of that just takes a lot of time which many people won't appreciate. Then again, I'm personally not in a hurry and I don't really care whether it takes a year or two longer or not.
Personally I don't wish to go back to those times, look at erik's story for example, compared to the new stuff it's really boring all the quests are just go buy this or go talk to this person. Mini games are not always the best but at least you have something different to do. As I said before the big mistake with 0.20.5 was DC saying that the split parts would take around 2 months each, we are already at the 3 month mark and the first part is not even close to being finished.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Personally I don't wish to go back to those times, look at erik's story for example, compared to the new stuff it's really boring all the quests are just go buy this or go talk to this person. Mini games are not always the best but at least you have something different to do. As I said before the big mistake with 0.20.5 was DC saying that the split parts would take around 2 months each, we are already at the 3 month mark and the first part is not even close to being finished.
Saying that, and the progress bar not being adjusted/corrected (thereby implying that the update would drop at the 50% mark), were the two mistakes.

I am still optimistic that we could get a surprise update soon ;)

Reactions: Ranma

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ August 1st is this weekend, watch it drop around that just to please the tinfoil-hatters and their milking theories

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
^I don't think it will drop that soon, maybe I understood it wrong but what I got from DC's stream yesterday is that the current tracker is only for the first part of 0.20.5.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Making sense wasn't part of the deal, only the craziest thing(s) can please the wackjobs seeing conspiracies everywhere

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Personally I don't wish to go back to those times, look at erik's story for example, compared to the new stuff it's really boring all the quests are just go buy this or go talk to this person. Mini games are not always the best but at least you have something different to do.
Oh, I totally agree that I don't want to go back to the old stuff, but I feel that at times a little more simplicity could be good, especally once we are talking about secondary and tertiary characters.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm sensing that the 4 h-scenes are 1 for melonia, 1 for Maria and 2 for iwanka
You're missing the mafia girl and the bank clerk. Maria is also not part of the "real" update since her scene(s) is/are from winning the poll.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
^I'd actually guess that Liu and Nadya will be part of the second half. So it kind of makes sense that the next update would be focussed around the Rump family.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Missed todays & yesterdays stream, can't rewatch any of them cause picarto didn't save both of them.
Where can i rewatch em ?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Missed todays & yesterdays stream, can't rewatch any of them cause picarto didn't save both of them.
Where can i rewatch em ?
If picarto fucked it up there's sadly no way to see them again with sound. You could become a $1 patron to see the video, but that's not really that informative.

But it's not liked you've missed a lot. Yesterday he mainly created the russian and japanese logos and today he finished the japanese one, reworked the graveyard and converted it to widescreen. I only took a few glimpses here and there, but I don't think anything else happened.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
There was only one time I was disappointed by an update, and that was Diane's. Let's hope this was the one disappointment. Otherwise, I totally trust in DC to deliver.
That whole story arc of hers is still so silly and ridiculous to me that it kind of brings down the otherwise great quality of the game. (Only a little bit, though.)

I know it will never change now, but it could have worked better without knocking down her house to build a barn if the Daisy storyline was incorporated into her storyline. It could have been that, after the MC sees Diane is really tired from all the milking, he finds the first piece of her statuette when doing the gardening and then once he brings her to life, Diane discovers that Daisy can produce lots of milk easily and regularly because she's half-cow. This way she wouldn't have had to knock down the house to build the barn and instead could milk Daisy in the shed and keep her business going.

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes