srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Of course I know that. But the rest of scene will have to fit that new belly, bigger boobs, etc. and you'll see that there aren't that many scenes where it would work without actually changing a lot more than just the belly.
It's belly and boobs. In Maria's scene (pregnant/not pregnant), if you compare two frames of the animation, you see that everything else is identical except belly, boob and of course the top/topless and the slip/no slip areas. Would be quite easy to add this to selected scenes. Others, it might be impossible.

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Of course I know that. But the rest of scene will have to fit that new belly, bigger boobs, etc. and you'll see that there aren't that many scenes where it would work without actually changing a lot more than just the belly.
I've just thrown together a quick-n-dirty Missy pregnant solo sex demo scene as a proof of concept. Just throw the attached (and extracted) files into the game_overrides folder (needs Naughty Tribute mod and optional content installed), deactivate the missy heels override and activate the missy pregnant demo. It's nothing near to perfection, but it shows that with a little effort to boobs and belly it can be done.
View attachment sample.webp

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
I push...

Who can help? I would hate to start over, but unfortunately the debug menu no longer works properly.
Who has a corresponding 20.1 except for me?

Bissette; Dewitt; Okita; Ross -> Completed

Golden compass -> coin, book and scroll found

Diane, house remodeled,
Diane and Debbie in the pool

I neglected Jenny -> just bought Bad Moster

Tuukurs tent -> Eva is a girl

Roxy meets Jenny

Dexter -> fight is still pending

Mia fucked and Helen in Training

Threesome with Erik and his Mom

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I push...
Well, what do you mean by "debug menu no longer works"?

Did you follow the official walkthrough? What do you think does not work now? If you want help for a particular story/girl describe in more detail what you think is wrong. Attach a save here.

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
@srksrl68:
So far I have adapted my new savegame to my progress in the debug menu under "machine", if the new version has asked for a restart (again and again)...
Up to version 19.5 this worked very well, since version 20.1 I regularly get an error message (see spoiler)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just don’t want to start from scratch with every new update in the now rather long game,
walkthrough or not.
I asked the question about a save that was right for me 6 weeks ago.
I'm just looking for a save for 20.1, where I don't have to re-unlock all of that

Summertime Saga 20.1
Mods:
Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.1-3.00e
Lains Modpack 20.1

game and mods again cleanly and currently installed -> still the same error

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So I have never played it before and this has been in development for almost 4 years already, Is the ending near or not?

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So I have never played it before and this has been in development for almost 4 years already, Is the ending near or not?
If you're asking if it's worth playing a half-finished game -- definitely yes in this case!

If you're wondering if it's stable and near to finishd -- no.

It has it's bugs and it's in no way complete, but it's one of the best out there.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
@srksrl68:
So far I have adapted my new savegame to my progress in the debug menu under "machine", if the new version has asked for a restart (again and again)...
Up to version 19.5 this worked very well, since version 20.1 I regularly get an error message (see spoiler)

I just don’t want to start from scratch with every new update in the now rather long game,
walkthrough or not.
I asked the question about a save that was right for me 6 weeks ago.
I'm just looking for a save for 20.1, where I don't have to re-unlock all of that

Summertime Saga 20.1
Mods:
Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.1-3.00e
Lains Modpack 20.1

game and mods again cleanly and currently installed -> still the same error
Naughty Tribute Mod let's you disable the mod (in fact, all installed mods) in the configuration. Does the problem still occur if you go to section "6 Tribute Mod", set DISABLE_MOD to 1, close the game and re-start?

If so, what exactly do you click in the debug menue to get the error?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it and it's reproducable in the unmodded game as well. I will see if I can fix it.

Edit 2: Seems not to be a quick fix. They changed something there. I never used that feature but I suppose, if you click the Advance button you should be able to advance that character. I made it that it no longer crashes, but it does not advance, and when you do that for a character that is already at 100%, it still crashes. I suppose the clean way to do that would be to file a bug report at their site and wait for an official fix :-/

Edit 3: 0.19.5 is bugged, too. Last time this worked seems to be 0.19.1.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I've just thrown together a quick-n-dirty Missy pregnant solo sex demo scene as a proof of concept. Just throw the attached (and extracted) files into the game_overrides folder (needs Naughty Tribute mod and optional content installed), deactivate the missy heels override and activate the missy pregnant demo. It's nothing near to perfection, but it shows that with a little effort to boobs and belly it can be done.
View attachment 752054
Yeah, there are certainly a few scenes where it's doable, but I don't think it's that many in the end where it would actually work flawlessly and look consistent. And one can't forget that it's not only the scene which has to be changed but also every bit of posing, etc. that leads up to it.

Sadly I don't have a PC where I can actually install the game right now, so I can't test it.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Easily the gold standard of what a sandbox ero game can be. Fantastic writing, good characters, and amazing CG's. Has hands down the best pregnancy and incest stuff (/w patch) of any game.

The only bad thing about it is that it's not complete, but it's also not linear so that doesn't make a huge impact on how enjoyable it is. Most main characters have pretty complete arcs, and some side characters have complete mini-arcs, but there are a lot of characters that you'll be interested in but can't interact with yet. Even saying that, it currently has about 20 hours of gameplay and it's all VERY high quality content.

To actually answer the question, the next patch is supposed to end the "main story", but that's not really the focus of the game imo since it's so sandboxy. There are still a lot of characters with little to no content and it might be another 4 years before every character has their complete stories. But it's still worth playing.

Last edited:
Reactions: JKH18 and Ragnar

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
ok, thanks for trying ...
not just someone has a save with my specifications
Do not fear! I fixed it for you. Will upload the fix soon.

Edit: Here you go:
  1. Download and extract the two attached archives.
  2. Put the file debug_menu.rpy into folder game\scripts\core\user_interface
  3. Put the file state_machine.rpy into folder game\scripts\core\systems\FSM
See if it works for you. I would not recommend fuzzing with your saves that way, but if you really want it.

No guarantee, mind! Make a backup of your saves first!

Warning: It only works with Naughty Tribute Mod installed!

Edit 2: I filed a bug report for this. Let's see if they are able to make something of it...

Last edited:

zqsbunny

Jul 29, 2018
i need full save file for 0.20.1.. my old save doesnt work with new version so i have to play for early but there problem i cant seem unlock debbie... so anyone kind enuf to give me full save for 0.20.1 much appreciate

Reactions: omairsalah

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
i was watching dc stream a little bit today and i got to say the bank lady isn't looking bad at all

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes