Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
She has 1 scene and no route, her presence is mostly irrelevant ..... Unless them dudes be so desparate for butts they gotta jump on everything ass-related

• Angry
Reactions: poopfartshitcum

Rica2

Apr 6, 2019
we both know there desparate and speaking of routes has DC said which routes he's planning on working on after Rhonda and Annie

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Nope, probably 1 of the remaining girls (Judith, teachers remake/coach, library stuff). Anything will be polled anyway, so it might be something totally random nobody really wants

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Does anyone know if there's going to be an Annie update soon? I'd love to get her pregnant, she's the teacher's pet and a brown noser would love to do her.

Shame this game doesn't get into blackmail or kinda evilish ways but always goody stuff :(

Rica2

Apr 6, 2019
Does anyone know if there's going to be an Annie update soon? I'd love to get her pregnant, she's the teacher's pet and a brown noser would love to do her.

Shame this game doesn't get into blackmail or kinda evilish ways but always goody stuff :(
Annie's update is supposed to come after they do Rhonda's but that probably won't happen until early next year like march or April and thats if Rhonda's update comes out before Christmas if not we have to wait longer for Annie

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018

Next update is Rhonda, and 0.22 after that is Annie and the principal lady. You'll be in for a wait but it's on the way.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Annie's update is supposed to come after they do Rhonda's but that probably won't happen until early next year like march or April and thats if Rhonda's update comes out before Christmas if not we have to wait longer for Annie
Erm, we're still waiting for 0.20.5.1, which might come somewhere in Sept. Then we got 0.20.5.2 for the rest of the year. Then R(h)onda's update around April. Then Annie's around this time next year. You won't get anything not main story this year

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Not happening until all girls have basic routes aka 2+ years. And even then, polls decide what DC will do

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
My personal preference would be for DC to wrap up story development quickly, and then focus on sort of "DLC" type content for all the fuckables in the game. New scenes, positions, locations, and so on.
By now I'd personally say that most of the additonal content isn't going to happen. Finishing the absolute necessary stuff alone will take so long that motivation will almost certainly become an issu and I somewhat doubt that he'll spend another 1 or 2 years after that to just draw scenes and such.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
By now I'd personally say that most of the additonal content isn't going to happen. Finishing the absolute necessary stuff alone will take so long that motivation will almost certainly become an issu and I somewhat doubt that he'll spend another 1 or 2 years after that to just draw scenes and such.
My thoughts exactly. Besides, currently every update is essentially a character DLC if you will, centering around one main character arc and the side characters surrounding them.

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
Btw did anyone actually like Josephine’s “route” all that much? It was real meh for me - and if anything she should for sure have had anal too.
I liked it because it was something different, but If I had to choose whether to keep Josephine or give Maria a Roxxy or Eve story like progression and more Maria hscenes then that's an easy choice.

Reactions: Omniel and IZenithI

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
If you are for new scenes, you may try :
  • Three additional scenes (Diane, Cassie and Anna, plus one for Crystal that even made it into the original game).
  • Second camera angle for Maria and Diane (re-introducing a dropped scene from earlier game versions).
  • Pregnant sex for Jenny, Josephine, Consuela and Eve.
  • X-ray sex animation overlays for Roxxy, Missy and Becca.
  • Sloppy seconds for Josephine and Maria.
  • Additional naughtifications for all scenes in the game.
All save file compatible to the original game with deep customization options. It can also be disabled if you feel something would not work, however, it provides much other stuff including a bunch of bugfixes to the original game.

Just saying.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
If you are for new scenes, you may try :
  • Three additional scenes (Diane, Cassie and Anna, plus one for Crystal that even made it into the original game).
  • Second camera angle for Maria and Diane (re-introducing a dropped scene from earlier game versions).
  • Pregnant sex for Jenny, Josephine, Consuela and Eve.
  • X-ray sex animation overlays for Roxxy, Missy and Becca.
  • Sloppy seconds for Josephine and Maria.
  • Additional naughtifications for all scenes in the game.
All save file compatible to the original game with deep customization options. It can also be disabled if you feel something would not work, however, it provides much other stuff including a bunch of bugfixes to the original game.

Just saying.
Is this available for Mac?

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes