Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hours ? Takes about 15 mins to go from nothing to 0.20's content, even if you don't skip text

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
The only thing you'd lose every build is your progress mid-route(s), which is laughably easy to counter : just finish your junk in whatever build you got and only start anew when you're done.
Is this statement true (read: confirmed by the devs) or just your supposition?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Neither, it's just how the game works. Your mid-route save is the thing that will fuck up, the jar is a different file. If you finish the route (so you have all the scenes in that route) in the older build, those scenes will be unlocked when you go over the new version. Your save might not work, but the route is done and you got all the scenes from it, so why would you moan about having to restart if you got all you needed already ? That's a good reason to laugh at all the whiners coming around every build to cry their life away how restarting for like 10 mins every 4 months is the worst thing known to mankind

Now imagine the same thing but you'd have to do both Debbie and Jenny's route just to unlock the school. That would be a good reason to moan, but 15 mins every 4 months is just petty and highlights how fail some dudes can be

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
In between, just posting a bugfix for the ...

Version 0.20.1-3.07:
  • Fixed a strange problem with Aqua and Daisy quests resetting on Android.
This was a nasty one, only appearing on Android...

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
wuuuuuusaaaaaaa 20M views on this one here. wtf!? just recognized it yet..
is it concurrent the most viewed thread on f95 folks!?

Shadow942021

Nov 1, 2019
I hope that the addition of your native language is added in this update because I don't want to wait another 3/4 months

Last edited:

owlking

Sep 20, 2018
sorry to bother u guys but I have a question
this pic is DC drawing in 2019 in Jenny's route
But I dont remember we have this cut scene in Jenny's game
so is this kind of cut content ??
thx for answering me

Reactions: Ankitwaghinkar
4.00 star(s) 367 Votes