ericcha

Jun 21, 2021
I saw a recent post about 200 pages ago, but does anyone have a fix where I can't craft the flute even though I have the correct item? Or maybe which thing I should change on saveeditor to skip this quest. The hand in flute set to (1) doesn't work sadly.
Did you grab drill on shelves to the left in garage? I always forget that.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
How come no new scenes with Judith, have been released since the beginning of the game? or am I just missing something.
Usually girls will get scenes if they win their patreon polls. Judith didn't win for a very long time, but by now her update is scheduled for 0.23, so there's light at the end of the tunnel.
Having said that, the same is true for girls like Ronda or Annie (who will get 0.21 and 0.22), so it isn't just her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chabbo

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hints to what ? He'll get shafted if he talks too much about the mod here. And game already gives 99%+ walkthrough, dunno what more hints you want

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Hints to what ? He'll get shafted if he talks too much about the mod here. And game already gives 99%+ walkthrough, dunno what more hints you want
OK, nevermind. I did the new Becca scene, but thought he might have a pic of the mod. I should have said that. Sorry.

Ullu31

May 13, 2021
Did the game progress any much? Last time i played was 1 year ago , in this new version can i choose both mia and helen? that would be awesome

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You'll (maybe) have the harem stuff in-game after all the other routes are done and DC remembers about it. That's 2 "if's" and over 4 years, thread has time to implode and the forum closes before any of that could happen

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
What's the scene in Jenny's last cookie jar,and how to unlock it?
She is pregnant,visiting MC's room for a ride. I haven't done it, because I haven't made her pregnant.
Make her pregnant, then wait. At her last stage of pregnancy sleep at home, she should visit you.
Use the unlocker on page 1 and you can see it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Unlocker will fuck things up, so do that if you wanna come here in a few days wondering why your game melted itself. That thing should be removed. Better option is to use the phone debug, it'll fuck up your game too, but at least it's less shady and you actually have to click through 2 warnings, so you know it's all your fault if things crap up

And Jenny's preg might require her 1st preg to activate the scene. You may need to restart the game/route if it doesn't work (on top of all the above about the unlocking through phone/3rd party)

Reactions: TGafy
4.00 star(s) 374 Votes