monkey438

Oct 27, 2021
I am stuck on a quest (after you can do 4 push-ups, instead of 2). It says to take a shower. Some girls block the school shower, so it says I should go home. When in the home bathroom, I can't find the way to take a shower. There doesn't seem to be anything to interact with. Am I missing something?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I am stuck on a quest (after you can do 4 push-ups, instead of 2). It says to take a shower. Some girls block the school shower, so it says I should go home. When in the home bathroom, I can't find the way to take a shower. There doesn't seem to be anything to interact with. Am I missing something?
Walkthrough/Playthrough questions are in another thread.
However, here's the wiki page for .
1671378955594.png

Hellyo

Jun 4, 2017
Hello, I have downloaded the game and apparently when I try to run it the process starts and then closes instantly , anyone else has this problem? (Win7 - x64)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hello, I have downloaded the game and apparently when I try to run it the process starts and then closes instantly , anyone else has this problem? (Win7 - x64)
Go into the /lib/ folder inside the game's and then into the /windows/ 1, there's another .exe you can use. If that doesn't work, you're fucked

• Haha
Reactions: Angora Kitty

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I use the i-patch-20.12. Its getting old this days? :-O
There is nothing added after v0.20.5 that needs the patch. Therefore, either patch (v0.20.5 or v0.20.12) works fine. In fact, as I have posted in this thread at least 70 times - the two patches are the same file (down to the last digital bit) just with different names.

Reactions: Angora Kitty

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
0 Changes in last 24hrs
Yes and ? Does it matter so much to you that you need to come out here and tell us all about it ? Will you keep coming here every day there's no change too ? Hope you do, especially on xmas and new year's day, just to prove devs have a life outside of not doing their "job" .................

• Angry
Reactions: exirock

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Abandoned tag come out after 6 months duh
The first guy wasn't correct, but neither are you.

Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.

Yes, there is wiggle room and the mods do give creators the benefit of the doubt more often than not, there are titles that haven't shown any updates for more than year and the creator MIA yet the title isn't tagged as abandoned, and then there are titles at 6 months which are. But the rule above is the official rule.
whos picture is after tina in the cookie jar
Kim from the dealership that had new scenes in the last pre-tech update. See #4 in the 69th (nice) posting of my FAQ since February. I recommend #1, too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You can dick the girl on the left of R(h)onda, unless you mean she's too buttfugly to approach

4.00 star(s) 370 Votes