ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
I cannot advance Okita's storyline. I gave her Judith's glasses, but she does not acknowledge this, just says she is really busy.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I cannot advance Okita's storyline. I gave her Judith's glasses, but she does not acknowledge this, just says she is really busy.
What does the phone hints say ? Check the wiki ? Post playthrough question inside the correct thread (aka not here) ?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I keep getting an error code when I try to enter a door in the church, to advance the Helen line

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'confessional_right_rump'.

Any suggestions?
What about posting the whole traceback.txt file next time?

Reactions: Count Morado

Delafayette

Sep 13, 2022
A cursory search through the thread couldn't return any useful results...

I don’t believe in unique bugs, so here’s the problem: math book - I have it in my inventory and also in Dexter’s locker, and dialogue occurs that everything is fine when I try to remove it from there, but it remains in his locker, and librarian still doesn't want to accept the one I have in inventory. Since everything here in game is connected and tied, there is no further progress in many ways. Has anyone encountered such a bug?

I'm playing from zero, but with activated cheats (and, as I remember, uncompressed version), I haven't noticed any other problems yet.

ps. I apologize in advance if though this has already been here somewhere :unsure:

Well, in fact, as it turned out, I'm already using your mod...

surprisingly
And bug turned out to be even more interesting, all books that needed to be returned lie in the same places where they did - nothing was missing, I "took" them again within one day (still they remained lying in their places and were in inventory ) and finally librarian accepted them all, but since nothing stalled this time, it ceased to be bug, but rather strange feature... yet seems no more problems. Sorry for bothering (perhaps clearing cache "by game mod" was also useful here).
Pretty sure when I was using the walk thru most actions said " wait a day, 2 days or some even up to a week" before continuing to the next step. This might be what's happening.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Not expecting much, but did any sharing or anything else not involving MC or lesbian get added or maybe removed from Erik's route?

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
I saw debbie having anal sex with erik on net. Is this really in the game or is it just a fan edit? I havent played in a while though.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I saw debbie having anal sex with erik on net. Is this really in the game or is it just a fan edit? I havent played in a while though.
Here we go again
There is a discussion page on this link, but there is nothing on the discussion page. So thanks for nothing.
What you on about ? The link in my quote is to handhold you through whatever notbug you think you have, there's nothing else to do, other than follow what it tells you to. And since F95 made a split thread just for questions about gameplay, you'll have to move everything you could reply about said gameplay over there, as the dude above says

Reactions: TGafy

BowSlayer

Mar 14, 2018
If only that had been discussed here before and could be searched for in the thread so that people wouldn't have to ask these new and unknowable questions...

Oh wait, both questions have been discussed many times in this thread and the answers are easily found. So many times that they are included in the FAQ below -- the 73rd posting of it in the past 12 months.

See #9 and #10 for the answers to your questions. Also, I recommend #1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks and sorry. I must have been blind but believe me I searched "tech-update" in various forums in both this and the walk-trough forum but could not find. Should have searched harder.
This should be linked in the OP.

Reactions: Count Morado
4.00 star(s) 368 Votes