Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
"improving existing stories"
Does this mean not-mom will be updated with the tech update (no more 2 frame animations) or just some scene ?

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
Does this mean not-mom will be updated with the tech update (no more 2 frame animations) or just some scene ?
God, I hope it's a full overhaul. It was always jarring to see her story shift from the new to old artwork as you play it. Hell, that peeping scene when she's on the bed has practically been untouched since, what, v.01?

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I'm guessing it just means the wallpaper will be used in her story, maybe all of her art (except scenes) will get updated now that they're reposing everything anyways, that would make sense, don't know if this is confirmed tho.

Reactions: petur

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I'm guessing it just means the wallpaper will be used in her story, maybe all of her art (except scenes) will get updated now that they're reposing everything anyways, that would make sense, don't know if this is confirmed tho.
It does make sense. That would be a lot of work.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
That would be the best case, though I still kinda doubt she'll get all of her sprites replaced right now. But given that this handjob scene would be somewhere down the line in her actualy story... who knows.
It seems like we'll get some additional cut scenes (like Debbie and Diane will almost certainly a new introduction, as it seems) and it looks like they'll replace some old sprites, too.

phoenixman123

Feb 10, 2019
Presumably this just means that all current storylines which include lower quality art will be redrawn to a higher standard and released as a part of the quality of life update. I don’t think this was a part of the original pitch for the update but here we go… I’d rather see the changes done sooner rather than later but it has been two years in development…

4.00 star(s) 368 Votes