Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well... at least the art is finally done. We probably won't get the tech update for another 3 months at least.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
So, are we getting the tech update or Rhonda's Update next? The progress chart at Patreon shows it's on Tech update currently, IDK how much content will Tech update have when all pre-tech updates were sexual content?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Omnikuken

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So, are we getting the tech update or Rhonda's Update next? The progress chart at Patreon shows it's on Tech update currently, IDK how much content will Tech update have when all pre-tech updates were sexual content?
Answer to question 1: See #10, #11, #12 here #70,147
Answer to question 2: #70,015

Maxpower77

Apr 15, 2023
Great game! Just letting you know that I have a galaxy S22 ultra with the latest Android os on it and the game and the naughty tribute mod works fine so far (just started playing) all I had to do was physically make a folder named 'game', put all mod files into it. Works fine thanks you for the game too. Much appreciated

Reactions: srksrk 68

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I'm at the point where I have to get paint for the guitar, maybe Diane has some......but when I go to her house, she is no where to be found

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Omnikuken

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Updates taking 6 months? With little teases of wallpapers to help stand by? Starting to get ICSTOR flashbacks
You might want to seek help for that particular PTSD, since flashbacks are a case of past trauma causing confusing with past and present situations, resulting in an inappropriate, unrealistic response to present circumstances.

• Haha
Reactions: Sukme and otranu
4.00 star(s) 367 Votes