Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
he says the tech update is taking much time. so i hope that the updates after tech update will come faster again like before the tech update. would be awesome.
Don't count on it. Expect updates to take around the same amount of time - around 3-4 months between updates on average.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
How feasible would it be to somehow mod the cut content into the game? I'm talking old scenes and art that have been cut/will be cut, I really like Diane's old barn sex scene for example but I'm not gonna bother downgrading for just a few scenes.

Reactions: Nessiah

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
How feasible would it be to somehow mod the cut content into the game? I'm talking old scenes and art that have been cut/will be cut, I really like Diane's old barn sex scene for example but I'm not gonna bother downgrading for just a few scenes.
Yeah, i seem to remember a sex scene at her kitchen counter that is gone.

And also, i much prefer the tone of the original Jenny sleep sex. Should have kept that on the more dominant route, and use the current one on the more passive route.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yeah, i seem to remember a sex scene at her kitchen counter that is gone.

And also, i much prefer the tone of the original Jenny sleep sex. Should have kept that on the more dominant route, and use the current one on the more passive route.
The Jenny scene had to be cut/edited as part of abiding by Patreon TOS regarding nonconsensual sex, I think.

• Sad
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
The Jenny scene had to be cut/edited as part of abiding by Patreon TOS regarding nonconsensual sex, I think.
I'm aware. :cry:

I'd like to pretend that when it's all done and DC does the official incest release version, he'd revert the tone of Jenny's scene as well (or do the two flavors like I suggested), but let's not get crazy here.

hwastek

Jan 2, 2018
When is the game expected to end so I can play the full version? Or will this game be extended indefinitely?

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I'm aware. :cry:

I'd like to pretend that when it's all done and DC does the official incest release version, he'd revert the tone of Jenny's scene as well (or do the two flavors like I suggested), but let's not get crazy here.
IIRC he mentioned that he intends to restore all the incest content when the game doesn't get any updates anymore. But that was a long time ago and who knows if he'll bother when that time comes.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Bro, you believe this game will be finished one day? It's one of the oldest games on this site, lol.

So maybe the game will be done at his retirement party. I mean, that's the least he can do for the people who funded his luxury retirement.

Or maybe his grandson will finish it, who knows. It might not even happen at all.

I like to believe this game started out as a passion project. Now it's a 60 k payment check each month.
I can't look into the future, but I have no reason to believe this game is dead.

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes