Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
The further a popular game progresses the more stressful for the developer.
Creating content equal to players hype or better. Making sure the content is of our liking.
and also stress on creating a bad update that would make donators leave.

5, 8, 12 months is a LONG time but I wont mind if the dev would actually work and improve the game
rather than make players wait while everything is done.

last update did just that, low update came from months of wait. Wouldn't be surprised if dev lost 1 or more donators.

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
is there an incest patch for the current version? the one linked in OP for the 20.12 version doesn't work for me.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
is there an incest patch for the current version? the one linked in OP for the 20.12 version doesn't work for me.
Then you did something wrong. Both patches listed in OP work since at least v0.20.5 - there's been no new dialogues with Jenny, Debbie, Diane, etc added since at least that time which would require a new patch. IN fact, both are the exact same patch, except for someone renaming the one because people kept asking "is there a current patch?"

There might be small typos/errors - but it is fanmade. There is no 'official' patch.

Reactions: HathgarNiche

Arees16H

Aug 10, 2021
Captura de pantalla (255).png
Will she be a new girl or just someone in the background?, because I saw a fanart on Twitter some time ago and they said it was Mia

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
It might just be me and that's fine, but the updated picture on the far right seems more ..sisterish and less milfish.
Same, DC has been demilfifying Debbie for a while now. Not saying the updated art isn't better on a technical level but some of the design choices are questionable.
i agree.
the artist seems like having a Same Face Syndrome. i liked her Old Face. it makes her look more mature.
A lot of the faces have gotten a smooth over which makes them all look younger as well as look the same as others, same goes for tits, they're all balloons now and don't have any "weight" to them like they used to. The only variety there really is is size.

That being said though, Debbie and many other characters used to have these terrible lines on their cheeks that made them look like crackheads. But he's overcompensating for that imo, probably due to popular opinion being that every woman has to be as smooth and young looking as possible.

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Same, DC has been demilfifying Debbie for a while now. Not saying the updated art isn't better on a technical level but some of the design choices are questionable.

A lot of the faces have gotten a smooth over which makes them all look younger as well as look the same as others, same goes for tits, they're all balloons now and don't have any "weight" to them like they used to. The only variety there really is is size.

That being said though, Debbie and many other characters used to have these terrible lines on their cheeks that made them look like crackheads. But he's overcompensating for that imo, probably due to popular opinion being that every woman has to be as smooth and young looking as possible.
I think the wrinkles on her face are signs of a person who is grieving and desperate.
Why else would she walk around in a bathrobe almost all the time.
It is generally a pity that he reworks the faces as well as the breasts

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes