j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You have literally described a project manager.
The point I made was it was useless to hire somebody for that job. It's DC's job anyway, as he's the owner of the game and the company. So if DC didn't want to fire Dogeek because he thought the results were good enough, a manager couldn't have done that either. If DC wants to add item x to the game, a manager won't keep him from doing that.

Unless you seriously want to suggest that DC should hand over the decision making to somebody else? If no, then there's close to no space for someone to manage something meaningful. If yes... well... you know it won't happen.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: GucciGang69

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
The point I made was it was useless to hire somebody for that job. It's DC's job anyway, as he's the owner of the game and the company. So if DC didn't want to fire Dogeek because he thought the results were good enough, a manager couldn't have done that either. If DC wants to add item x to the game, a manager won't keep him from doing that.

Unless you seriously want to suggest that DC should hand over the decision making to somebody else? If no, then there's close to no space for someone to manage something meaningful. If yes... well... you know it won't happen.
1693238778885.jpeg

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well we should get an MC update in 2 weeks if not delayed again. With Summertime Saga on the other hand, we won't get any update in foreseeable future
Wait do you really believe ICSTOR will release an update for milfy city? I wish I could be as optimistic as you. If he releases the update which should be the last one from what I understand, I will definitely play it. But I have no confidence in anything icstor or anyone on his team say.

burstlimit

Oct 15, 2018
Wait do you really believe ICSTOR will release an update for milfy city? I wish I could be as optimistic as you. If he releases the update which should be the last one from what I understand, I will definitely play it. But I have no confidence in anything icstor or anyone on his team say.
I don't really believe in a release this year. He delayed it 3 maybe 4 times already, and we have net seen anything from the game itself. Honestly, I don't even want him to release it, the thread gave me so much joy the past 2 years. Compared to Icstore Dc looks like a saint of a developer, just as bad at communication but at least no lies every 2nd post. But It's still ridiculous how long Dc needs for this update.

burstlimit

Oct 15, 2018
Coming in here claiming the actual scam artist is gonna deliver on a promise.

View attachment 2885943
Never said he will deliver it, but Dc didn't deliver since October he could pause the billing while he takes so long, saw other creator (mostly Japanese) do it when he doesn't deliver anything after a certain time. I wont even Talk about Icstor he is a meme of a Developer and is already lost in greed

Reactions: poopfartshitcum

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Never said he will deliver it, but Dc didn't deliver since October he could pause the billing while he takes so long, saw other creator (mostly Japanese) do it when he doesn't deliver anything after a certain time. I wont even Talk about Icstor he is a meme of a Developer and is already lost in greed
You sure the Japanese devs do that out of the kindness of their hearts and not actually because of a local law in good old Nippon?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Or people are more than welcome to stop subscribing. The ball is in their hands and if they wish to continue passing a buck over to anyone - that's their decision. You act like they aren't adults who can make their own decisions. You act like they are being held captive. You act like they are being forced to do something they don't wish to do. If they don't like what DC is doing - they can stop. They aren't getting access to Summertime Saga because of their subscription. And even if they were, they could always just resubscribe for 1 month.

You've already gone off-topic in this thread by bringing in talk about another game in this game's thread. If you want to talk about another game - you should be doing that in the thread for that game, not this one.

1693258647958.png

burstlimit

Oct 15, 2018
You sure the Japanese devs do that out of the kindness of their hearts and not actually because of a local law in good old Nippon?
Nothing found on Google. When you know something about that, I am willing to delete or edited it out. Nothingness it's morally wrong to collect money for so long without any form of update. But I will admit, I don't know if I would have the same opinion if I was Dc. It's Good and easy money for slow working process (What we see so far). ( wont go off-topic after that).

Last edited:
Reactions: poopfartshitcum
4.00 star(s) 368 Votes