tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
Yeah, he was asked in a stream and he said it wasn't going to happen because "It wasn't in Eve's personality", and I mean he's probably right but like you mentioned this game is full of forced situations and besides it's strongly suggested that the scene was going to happen so it gets a little annoying.
That doesn't make much sense to me, her "personality" is that of a submissive nympho with past trauma. I don't see how a threesome with Odette and the main character would at all run contradictory to that. Even if its trans Eve in a threesome with dommy mommy Odette, it works perfectly.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
plot twist: summertime saga releases and has more content then expected, thus making everyone past comments thread 1500+ eat their words. (not saying the content will be majorly good or bad, just that the "long awaited" content releases)

burstlimit

Oct 15, 2018
plot twist: summertime saga releases and has more content then expected, thus making everyone past comments thread 1500+ eat their words. (not saying the content will be majorly good or bad, just that the "long awaited" content releases)
The Moment we get the update, we will be happy and forget the long waiting. Technically we are getting a new game or a remaster at least.What we have seen on stream looks good, or at least not worse.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
That doesn't make much sense to me, her "personality" is that of a submissive nympho with past trauma. I don't see how a threesome with Odette and the main character would at all run contradictory to that. Even if its trans Eve in a threesome with dommy mommy Odette, it works perfectly.
Maybe he just got sick of Odette and doesn't want to say it outright.

Reactions: tokuin
Mar 29, 2020
I'm just gonna take some copium and hope that, DC turns around and is like SURPRISE! Here is Odette+Eve content in the next update! I only said no because I wanted it to be a surprise for my best fans!

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
The only way a fling with MC and Odette would go against Eve's character would be if she'd ever been all "no I will never ever have a 3some that is disgusting, major turn off," which afaik didn't happen.

Also I keep hearing people reference Milfy City. Even if it's also incomplete, I wonder if it's worth a try for me. SS has been very satisfying at least.

Aug 4, 2023
The only way a fling with MC and Odette would go against Eve's character would be if she'd ever been all "no I will never ever have a 3some that is disgusting, major turn off," which afaik didn't happen.
Yeah, I mean is also against Grace character to screw with her sister boyfriend but DC seems to be ok with that, I don't understand the hipocresy in some on his choices when making scenes.

Reactions: tokuin

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Is because of this, Eve's character is based on his wife (At least is what I hear him say once in the streams), so there is that.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bro, she was a totally DIFFERENT character in the early versions. Just play 0.14.5 and see it yourself.

Screenshot 2023-08-29 102620.png
Screenshot 2023-08-29 102647.png

Screenshot 2023-08-29 103200.png
Screenshot 2023-08-29 103327.png

So, which is DC's wife? cool & smart Eve or shy & dejected Eve?

Just wondering when you guys stop believing in DC's bullshit.

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
u guys are nuts, 60.000 f*king thousand dollars a month?!!??!?!!? and for what? one update in a year?? holly fk, keep milking him you'll make him a millionaire then bye bye
Isn't he already one? At this point I am wondering why he keeps bothering to stream. I mean that is a hell of a lott of effort to just keep the morons hooked.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
To be fair, they have to basically fix 4 or 5 years worth of bad coding and rework pretty much all the art in the game. Before he decided to do the tech update, his release schedule wasn't that bad for a hand drawn game. The problem is that he really underestimated the amount of work that it takes to fix all those things and said that the tech update would be done in around 9 months. And now 2 years later it's still not close to being finished.

Last edited:
Reactions: Count Morado

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
To be fair, they have to basically fix 4 or 5 years worth of bad coding and rework pretty much all the art in the game. Before he decided to do the tech update, his release schedule wasn't that bad for a hand drawn game. The problem is that he really underestimated the amount of work that it takes to fixe all those things and said that the tech update would be done in around 9 months. And now 2 years later it's still not close to being finished.

I think people look at games like this and think they're easy to make. But even Japanese eroge takes many years for development. It’s part in why the hentai game industry has so many studios come and go, since many times the money they earn doesn't cover the money they spent on making it.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
u guys are nuts, 60.000 f*king thousand dollars a month?!!??!?!!? and for what? one update in a year?? holly fk, keep milking him you'll make him a millionaire then bye bye
Never mind this is off-topic. But tell me how he is milking? I'm confused, honestly. Please share one idea on why you think this developer is milking his subscribers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also know that if you put forth a false statement toward your belief the developer is milking - be aware you may be called on your use of misunderstanding or misinformation - intentional or not.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there any point in this bullshit? You've been a very active part of this thread for long enough to know exactly what people mean when they talk about milking Patreon subscribers. You are by no means confused, and especially not "honestly".
No, I am honestly confused and yes, I've been on this thread a long time. And I've tried to understand but no one has made a convincing claim. It's not bullshit. I don't understand how someone can claim someone is milking another when there is nothing milked. That's why I'm asking. Simply claiming that "millking" is occurring doesn't mean that it is. There has to be something behind the belief and I haven't seen anyone present anything which supports that.

And even though it's been stated by moderators that its off-topic, people get their comments about milking deleted at times, the claim still continues even by those who have had their off-topic claims removed by moderators - but nothing I have seen demonstrates why they think milking actually is happening.

And the fact that you chose to attack me rather than to present one reason is telling.

4.00 star(s) 368 Votes