Jul 14, 2023
By the time this 'Tech Update' releases, this game will be old...better games are out there already. A few years ago, this game was a big deal! DarkCookie is a drip-feeding parasite, the 'tech update' has become a thing of legend and disgust in forum circles.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Reading that the next update might not be until Spring of next year
where did you read that? we made 1% progress in 5 months or so, until the tracker makes a huge jump or consistently goes up for a couple months it's impossible to make such predictions and then there will also probably be a long bug fixing phase once the tracker reaches 100%. spring next years sound very optimistc to me.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I mean this game would be near the top, if not THE top adult gaming game.
It is the top adult game and DarkCookie is the number three creator for all of Patreon (not just adult games), based upon subscription numbers. Even prior to the new way Patreon measures - it was #1 for adult games and top 20 for all of Patreon. It has been for 6 years.
1697710268516.png 1697710322023.png
1697709590079.png
puts little faith that this game will see a 100% completion.
DarkCookie has been up front for at least 6 years that this game may never "end" (from #72,320):

These are serious questions that I would love to know.
So go ask DarkCookie these questions when he is live on Picarto on weekday afternoons (USA Eastern Time).
the 'tech update' has become a thing of legend and disgust in forum circles.
Only for those who have an oversized sense of entitlement.
spring next years sound very optimistc to me.
It's because people read what they want to read, instead of reading what is written. You are familiar with that. They had read my comment that "it will be at least spring of 2024" and think "Oh, okay, it will be out in the spring." I agree with you, it could be much later and highly improbable that it would be sooner.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
If I remember correctly there's about four or five things in the Main Character's house attic that have future storylines. One of them is a wedding dress (if I remember correctly.) I have so many questions on what questline that is a part of. Is it for you to ask the MC "step"mother to reenact her wedding? Can you use it to "marry" your "step"sister or one of your other Love Interests? Is the librarian going to be a LI?

These are serious questions that I would love to know.
When it comes to these items one should consider, that DC added them very, very early on when basically nothing about the game's future was set in stone. I'm not sure if they still consider using them at all or not, but I'd be surprised if they are meant to be something meaningful. Looking at the way DC usually creates backgrounds, I wouldn't even be surprised, if they are not much more but random suggestions. We'll see.
The same seems to have happened to the poker table in Erik's basement, which was supposed to get content for each schoolgirl. Unless they'll move it to the beach house, I don't see that happening at all.

The librarian, on the other hand, is supposed to get a small update at some point. I'd guess it'll be about the size of Consuela's story or so.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is 'Count Morado' just a moniker or are you an actual blood-sucking vampire?
Edit: If so could you turn me into one too? An immortal being, a Watcher...waiting on Dark Cookie finishing his masterwork!
You are already a soul, wandering the wilderness in the moonless night, howling mournfully for the missing and the lost who aimlessly stumble and storm without the companionship of Dark Cookie's minions.

• Angry
Reactions: Storm4n
4.00 star(s) 370 Votes