Russian_Girl

Sep 30, 2019
Of course, there is a lot of criticism, but it is justified, 8 years of life that this game is being made can be safely thrown out, it turns out that the game is being created from the very beginning, but over the years we do not get younger, people already have other interests, the author delayed the release for too long

jackpierce375

Sep 13, 2017
So ppl are complaining of lack of new content when the creator EXPLICITLY said there was an upcoming major overhaul of the game that would be taking up most of their time...do ppl actually read and pay attention to the news he posts?
It took over 2 years just to get 1/5th of the tech update. They couldn't even release the full tech update

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017

The first release using our new source code is finally here!

As we mentioned in our last news post, not all of the Tech Update content is
available yet
. We have been working extensively on all aspects of Summertime
Saga and now have most key systems and art in place. Starting with this release
we are switching our focus to bringing familiar content into the new engine and
releasing our progress every 2 months. As well as moving over existing content,
we will also be slipping in some new additions for players to enjoy each update.

------------------------------------------------------
Here's a brief summary of what's changed and is available in this release:
  • The game is now widescreen and higher resolution (varied across platforms).
  • Many new locations across town have been added to the map (and you'll be able to visit them all).
  • All locations have been improved visually and extended (art, buttons, crowds, etc).
  • UI, buttons and navigation improved and streamlined.
  • Jenny's story has been improved and updated with a bit of new content.
  • Debbie's story is relatively the same (some parts use old art and no pregnancy yet) but we added various improvements.
  • First day of school has been reworked with new art and content to introduce players to the game.
------------------------------------------------------
Download:
Welp... the Abandoned tagdid not lasted that long

No.. is a waiting game in ordert to see if they would keep their word and will deliver every 2 months, as officially stated

Reactions: splamo

jimmyjambles

Mar 8, 2022
Oh my god, after all this time, they release just a WIP (work in progress).
It took over 2 years just to get 1/5th of the tech update. They couldn't even release the full tech update
Right? After all this time, they release a fraction of what people have been waiting for.

I have no personal stake -- I'm not a patron, and I have plenty of other leisure activities on my plate. I'm just amazed that they have so little to show after all this time. I was expecting the whole thing to drop, when it finally arrived. Not this. This will not go over well.

4.00 star(s) 368 Votes