kaidoo

Jun 16, 2022
It's a boring game. I don't care about it anymore. Even if he developed everything, there would be many games with better graphics and story. We just got attached to it because it was the first game we played. But now it's just a failed game by a max pro prime milker developer

• Sad
Reactions: sucklepuck

kaidoo

Jun 16, 2022
He's simply making fun of us. He's been gone for two years. If he makes a rocket to travel to another galaxy, it will be finished. Then we get the greatest development. Jenny goes up to the second floor with a face that smells shit. No, and the funniest thing is that he's not a developer, but a group of developers who seem to be developing the game with their ass hair.

Don Hon

Jul 30, 2017
It's a boring game. I don't care about it anymore. Even if he developed everything, there would be many games with better graphics and story. We just got attached to it because it was the first game we played. But now it's just a failed game by a max pro prime milker developer
True, this game was the first one that i played back in 2017 , then i stopped playing it at 2018 and i came back to check on it on 2021 and then again on 2023 but it was still on "scam update"(or some might call it development hell, for like 3-4 years) and now in 2024 we have the same content with a bit different art style from 2017. But as long as the cow can produce milk, we have to milk it. That was my 2 cents.

Jul 13, 2020
What is it with good 2d art games being bundled with massively complicated technical requirements that slows everything down?

The Big Beyond, What a Legend, Space Rescue: Code Pink, Aurelia...

Pig Princess is the only one left that seems to be under actual active progressing development, in no small part since it's just a fairly simple VN with nice largely static full screen drawings.

4.00 star(s) 368 Votes